Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

On 5/10/2020 at 3:40 AM, BBW Casey said:

Guys I felt so beautiful today...I can’t put it into words. My fat is getting so flabby and my back/side/arm fat is thicker than ever. My face is entirely losing its shape... I feel like a pig now more than ever 

So beautiful pig indeed!!!

On 5/9/2020 at 9:48 PM, BBW Casey said:

Guys this is literally an XXL and it's skin tight. I bought it hoping to wear it tomorrow for mothers day but I cant breathe in it. I didn't realize how big I've truly gotten....oh my god. And to top it off I'm SO FULL right now. I might need one of you to come peel this dress off me

IMG_5997.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_2181.JPG

this is unbelievable!!!  

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Why did you originally start to gain weight? And do you have a goal?

Also can I ask, what are you studying?

Honestly, it's been quite a journey that dates back many years. But this full committed gain in recently years has just surpassed the 2 year mark. For the longest time, I told people that I didn't have a goal. Lately, more than ever, I have never been more certain in my entire life that I'd like to surpass 400lbs someday. Mark my words guys, I will be absolutely huge ❤️ 

Right now I am studying medical anthropology!

@Tastic1 @jackal27

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, CherryPie69 said:

what first drew you to modelling on here? can you make a career out of it?

I saw what a positive community was and I felt safe here. Safety has always been HUGE for me. I feel safe here and it's become a home for me. 

Career wise...it depends. It is all what you make of it. You definitely can make enough to live and support yourself, but nothing is ever guaranteed and I recommend everyone always have a backup plan! ❤️ @CherryPie69

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Amazing story Casey. Amazing pictures of your weight gain. I wonder what the family have said about your gain if you are willing to share?

Thank you so much ❤️ @[email protected]

My family has always been a tough pill to swallow with all of this. They are health freaks...they actually own a few small gyms where I live. They know everything I do... I broke down and told them one time. They are not please, and are worried, and are disgusted. But they love me. And I love them. I have some really hard days with this. But i love myself, i love my body, and despite all the drama and concern i know they love me just the same.

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Jordan said:

Q&A questions 

Can you do a button pop video? 

Have you ever popped a button and what was your reaction? ☺☺☺

Yes, i can absolutely try!

I have never popped a button, but I have ripped a dress. The seams tore open and my side fat poured out. I was on vacation in Jamaica and was MORTIFIED. I knew the dress was tight...but i had no idea it was THAT tight. I looked like a flabby sunburnt fat ass sitting there eating my cheeseburger for dinner. 

@Jordan

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Soja said:

What's the most you've ever eaten in public? Or any other notable public displays of fatness?

Back when I was dating (it's been a while)...my ex brought me to olive garden for the bottomless pasta deal they had going. He had me have 3 huge portions of pasta, all our breadsticks, and two desserts. I was so shy but he pushed me through. I feel like our waitress was mortified and a few tables definitely caught on to what was happening, but no one said anything. Needless to say, I rolled out of the restaurant lol. I've gotten a lot more comfortable with public eating since then...it turns me on so much. With this gut there's no hiding what a hog I am, might as well embrace it and put on a show.

@Soja

9 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Honestly, it's been quite a journey that dates back many years. But this full committed gain in recently years has just surpassed the 2 year mark. For the longest time, I told people that I didn't have a goal. Lately, more than ever, I have never been more certain in my entire life that I'd like to surpass 400lbs someday. Mark my words guys, I will be absolutely huge ❤️ 

Right now I am studying medical anthropology!

@Tastic1 @jackal27

400lbs on your frame would be incredible, you would be absolutely massive. I hope you reach your goal :) 

So you are studying historical health? That would be fascinating, do you have a particular area that you interested in? 

• Curvage Model
Just now, Tastic1 said:

400lbs on your frame would be incredible, you would be absolutely massive. I hope you reach your goal :) 

So you are studying historical health? That would be fascinating, do you have a particular area that you interested in? 

Basically, however it's more societal trends in healthcare! I'm actually very interested in the obesity culture and it's progression in society ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Guys... thank you so much for submitting your questions and for always supporting me. I am a pretty introverted person and this forum and this site are truly the best parts of my day. I'm heading to bed with a full heart and an even fuller gut. 

Love you all so much! ❤️ Feel free to ask more questions and I'll respond tomorrow!

Alsoooo...check out how heavy this gut looks in these pictures. Like WHAT? I'm getting huge! I love it omg ❤️ 

IMG_6039.PNG

IMG_6040.PNG

IMG_6037.PNG

IMG_6038.PNG

3 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Basically, however it's more societal trends in healthcare! I'm actually very interested in the obesity culture and it's progression in society ❤️ 

That is interesting, my mind went to gavage in certain cultures, like in Mauritius. It is very interesting to see how fat is valued within a society. 

Guest Valkon16
15 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Guys... thank you so much for submitting your questions and for always supporting me. I am a pretty introverted person and this forum and this site are truly the best parts of my day. I'm heading to bed with a full heart and an even fuller gut. 

Love you all so much! ❤️ Feel free to ask more questions and I'll respond tomorrow!

Alsoooo...check out how heavy this gut looks in these pictures. Like WHAT? I'm getting huge! I love it omg ❤️ 

IMG_6039.PNG

IMG_6040.PNG

IMG_6037.PNG

IMG_6038.PNG

So beautiful, want to feed your belly until you’ll nearly pop like a big ball but you’ll survive and only will get rounder and heavier, I hope you won’t stop at 400