Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Gut grooowin 🐖🐷🐽 taking off tomorrow for a 12 day gluttony fest in my favorite place, Florida! I have some work to do down there and figured let’s turn it into the fattest 12 days of my life. Here’s the official “before” picture… stay tuned for some of the “during” and the “after”. I’m doing lots of weigh ins, stuffings, public stuffings, a few collabs, and more. Going to do my best to share some of it here with y’all! 🦦🐷😍🥵🤭🔮

7ED7969B-D7F0-43E5-B875-72BEA38212FF.jpeg

Glutton fest Florida style ! Hope you have fun stuffing your belly on that 12 day vay cay 😎☀️🥞🧇🥓🍔🌭🍕🍟🌮🍨🍦🦑🦞🍫🍫🍫🍫🥤🥤🥤🥤

Btw... holy crap that pic of that gut 

awkward entertainment GIF

27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Gut grooowin 🐖🐷🐽 taking off tomorrow for a 12 day gluttony fest in my favorite place, Florida! I have some work to do down there and figured let’s turn it into the fattest 12 days of my life. Here’s the official “before” picture… stay tuned for some of the “during” and the “after”. I’m doing lots of weigh ins, stuffings, public stuffings, a few collabs, and more. Going to do my best to share some of it here with y’all! 🦦🐷😍🥵🤭🔮

With a gut that huge going into this your going to be able to eat so much. Can’t wait to see how big you can get in 12 days when your already a total hog. 🐷🥵😍

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

From this angle I can’t tell if you’re fat, pregnant or blowing up into a blueberry 🫐 

• Curvage Model

Beautifull fat and Nice belly 😉

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Gut grooowin 🐖 🐷 🐽 domani parto per una festa di golosità di 12 giorni nel mio posto preferito, la Florida! Ho del lavoro da fare laggiù e ho pensato di trasformarli nei 12 giorni più grassi della mia vita. Ecco la foto ufficiale del “prima”… rimanete sintonizzati per alcune foto del “durante” e del “dopo”. Sto facendo molte pesate, imbottiture, imbottiture pubbliche, alcune collaborazioni e altro ancora. Farò del mio meglio per condividerne un po' qui con tutti voi! 🦦 🐷 😍 🥵 🤭 🔮

Vai all'ingresso in florida brava porcella grassa diventa ancora più grande sei così bella 

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You always have the best plans when you move somewhere !! Enjoy these 12 gluttonous days ! ❤️ Can't wait to see everything you are going to do and how much bigger you will come back !! 🥵😍

On 9/29/2023 at 10:25 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Go for it, baby piggy.  Fatter and fatter, ever forward! ❤️

On 9/29/2023 at 3:25 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Careful Casey you could get fat(ter) 😂 if it’s anything like your last trip with all those visits to the buffet your after pic will be huge 🐷🥵.

Guest GetFatter
On 9/28/2023 at 9:25 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Hey casey... um aren't you alittle big for VS panties? 

I mean they make that fupa look sexy but you've put on so much weight since those model days of yours...

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Florida has been off to an extremely fattening start 😅 I ate myself sick last night 🤭 Idk what’s wrong with me but some of you have seen it live in real time - I hit this wall, and then keep pushing. And then I die a bit lol. It’s really hot to push myself past that point. I woke up today so damn sore and honestly just totally mindblown by my current size. So rather than taking a day to recover…. I’m going to do it all over again 😵💫🐖🍽🐖 and then tomorrow I’m off to see Nadya for 2 days and then Ivy Wednesday!

5323EE65-9FD5-457C-BCB4-4C38EB07D1E0.jpeg

Love you, Casey!🥰

Guest Theblackcharade

Florida has been off to an extremely fattening start 😅 I ate myself sick last night 🤭 Idk what’s wrong with me but some of you have seen it live in real time - I hit this wall, and then keep pushing. And then I die a bit lol. It’s really hot to push myself past that point. I woke up today so damn sore and honestly just totally mindblown by my current size. So rather than taking a day to recover…. I’m going to do it all over again 😵💫🐖🍽🐖 and then tomorrow I’m off to see Nadya for 2 days and then Ivy Wednesday!

DOMS= delayed onset massive stuffing soreness

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wild that you’re getting stretchmarks this far into your gain!!

Guest GetFatter
9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Contrary to popular belief, there is a booty behind all this belly 🐄

IMG_4152.jpeg

IMG_4154.jpeg

Your family is gonna start disowning you... 

*looking at old family pics in 5 years* ..."Did the whale land in our boat??"