• Curvage Model

Well the more I eat the more I want to eat more. Nothing is satisfying my hunger anymore. I’m almost getting frustrated when I run out of food and becoming even more greedy than I was before. 
I feel like Godzilla. Tearing up towns and eating everything in my path. If I constantly eat and eat - growing and growing each time I stuff myself full. Maybe I’ll become a giantess? Maybe I’ll never ever be satisfied again. I think my hunger is bad now... think about what it will be like then. I will constantly have to eat, every second of every day to remain satisfied. 

🐷

• Curvage Model

CYBER MONDAY SALE 

IMB_PaBBoa.thumb.gif.999967b693db4f787ab6cf73d5ffe6c1.gifIMB_Co3FCj.thumb.gif.896ae052b356d326d71f4ea02a38afa0.gifIMB_aoFRrR.thumb.gif.22d460ed20615647e959f5c7ed20423b.gif

I’VE KEPT THE FIRST TEN VIDEOS AT THE BLACK FRIDAY PRICE FOREVER! 

HOWEVER...MY LAST 10 VIDEOS NOW HAVE 25% off PLUS I’M EXTENDING THE CURVAGE SALE SO ADDING AN EXTRA 10% OFF ASWELL TO MY LAST 10 VIDEOS.

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? WELL IF YOU'VE MISSED OUT ON ANY OF MY CLIPS HEAD ON OVER TO MY STORE AND TAKE A LITTLE LOOK. 

ALL THE LOVE AND HUGS

CC xx

NOW ITS COMPETITION TIME.

fox foodie GIF by Masterchef

What videos have you bought in the ChubbyCupcake Black Friday / Cyber Weekend Sale? Comment below the ones you have and let me know your favourite one. I’m not telling you the prize yet 😘

I bought Trying on Your T-Shirts, Shower Showtime, Mesmerising Measurements with Kitty Piggy, Dress Disaster and I’m Loving It! on Friday. I absolutely love them all but I’d have to say I’m Loving It! is my favourite! A magnificent feast you have, love your story from your trip to the doctors and totally in love with that big soft belly! 😍

Also bought the Girthday videos on cyber Monday and can’t wait to watch those 😊

• Curvage Model
On 12/2/2019 at 10:23 PM, Hank Scorpio said:

I bought Trying on Your T-Shirts, Shower Showtime, Mesmerising Measurements with Kitty Piggy, Dress Disaster and I’m Loving It! on Friday. I absolutely love them all but I’d have to say I’m Loving It! is my favourite! A magnificent feast you have, love your story from your trip to the doctors and totally in love with that big soft belly! 😍

Also bought the Girthday videos on cyber Monday and can’t wait to watch those 😊

You have 5 tokens + how many Girthday videos did you get? Xx

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, outoftheblue said:

I bought fat chugging leather bitch and button popping play 🔥

love Fat chugging since your belly looks so tight and round in those pants, and when you turn to the side on your knees 🤤 your belly is almost to the floor 😳

2 tokens @outoftheblue 🤓🧡