Wow....just wow! ๐Ÿ˜ so beautiful in the before picture...even more beautiful in the after pic! What an impressive weight gain....100lbs? You know we all like before and after shots...any chance youll post more?ย 

ย  I really thought the horizontal stripes were just an optical illusion making you look wider, but I guess it isnt the shirt is it? ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you for keeping us updated on your progress!!!

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, ylledeuce said:

Wow....just wow! ๐Ÿ˜ so beautiful in the before picture...even more beautiful in the after pic! What an impressive weight gain....100lbs? You know we all like before and after shots...any chance youll post more?ย 

ย  I really thought the horizontal stripes were just an optical illusion making you look wider, but I guess it isnt the shirt is it? ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you for keeping us updated on your progress!!!

Of course Iโ€™ll post more... itโ€™s actually over 100lbs ๐Ÿคญ

that photo is 100lbs though ๐Ÿ˜

Hey!! You look so beautiful, amazing gain so far!!

I've read that you come from another social website... I guess that some already know about you and your story (how you get into feederism etc). For those like me that just discover you and your amazing weight gain, would you be so kind to write a short recap of your journey so far?

Welcome to curvage!!

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

Howโ€™ve you been enjoying the site thus far?ย 

Iโ€™m still getting to grips with everything and trying to nagivate around but Iโ€™m really enjoying myself and yโ€™all are all so lovely!! ๐Ÿงก

i just hope youโ€™re enjoying having me โ˜บ๏ธ

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, berserker1 said:

Hey!! You look so beautiful, amazing gain so far!!

I've read that you come from another social website... I guess that some already know about you and your story (how you get into feederism etc). For those like me that just discover you and your amazing weight gain, would you be so kind to write a short recap of your journey so far?

Welcome to curvage!!

Iโ€™m posting something tomorrow which will outline this x

Just now, ChubbyCupcake said:

Would you believe me if I told you that Iโ€™ve gained a significant amount more since that comparison shot? ๐Ÿ˜

Show and tell ๐Ÿ˜‹.ย  Feel free to message me when you have a smorgasbord ready.