Hi I'm new [emoji847]

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Thinfeeder said:

Just wanted to drop in and say you were built to be bigger even when you were skinny i can tell that your body is ready to get huge~

lol be careful you'll blow past all your goals in no time ^^

Thank you so much! 🤗 I definitely have always been curvy no matter how skinny I am Ive always got the curves lol and I'd rather them be soft and enhanced than hidden! Xo

On 8/6/2020 at 5:14 PM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8I love being able to get dressed up again! Hurray for summer dresses!!! Sending you much love xo 

20200806_144734.gif

20200805_165339.jpg

Hooray for the beautiful women who wear the summer dresses!!!❤️

On 8/7/2020 at 1:41 PM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Bought some new panties a size bigger than usual and they fit perfectly! Looks like I'm on track to win the challenge! 🤭🌮😋

20200807_005907.jpg

20200807_005950.jpg

Your belly, butt,hips and thighs are a stunning sight to behold.:wub:

1 hour ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Finally made it to Costco for a hot dog and french fries!!!! Pounds should pile on now that I'm closer to a Costco! Lol I love their snack bar food!!!!! Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Xo

20200806_164246.jpg

20200806_123850.jpg

After seeing these pics you're a shoo-in to win the challenge  and one the by products of it is you will be able to add more curves to your all ready stunning figure.:)

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Ramman25 said:

How can we follow your gaining competition? Did I miss the details on it? What are the rules? Who is the challenger? Are they updates?

I post everything on this thread so it's all here xo I'm going to do a one month update video next week! Here's the original with all mys starting measurements, weight and details of the challenge 🤗💗

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, regbill said:

Hooray for the beautiful women who wear the summer dresses!!!❤️

Your belly, butt,hips and thighs are a stunning sight to behold.:wub:

After seeing these pics you're a shoo-in to win the challenge  and one the by products of it is you will be able to add more curves to your all ready stunning figure.:)

I love how you always makesure to comment on all the posts 💗 You make me so happy every time 🥰