Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
5 hours ago, superweightgain said:

Are you kidding? Audience members like you are the reason writers thinks it is a great and cool idea to leave a story with a million loose ends and no satisfactory ending. It is the lazy writer's easy way out.

You've misunderstood - writers aren't meant to create pitfalls of plot contrivances throughout their film that are never solved - it's specifically that the ending that's meant to instill the feeling of the campfire story that concludes with, "And you know, they still say that he's still out there somewhere..."  Give these two a watch and you'll see what I mean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-dIdqQfvaE

- Commenter: "Writers and their loose ends. They never leave anything contrivial, that's what make those horror pieces so lazy."

**Light Yagami/Kira get shoot then died bleeding from his wounds, running away and crying like a little bratty b**** at the conclusion of Death Note**

- People: "Bouh ouh ouh! Why does conclusions exists??"

- Commenter: "**facepalms**" .

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

You say that like that's the worst thing to happen to this thread... We've done plenty of bottom barrel scraping for content here. 

41 minutes ago, TH3QU3ST10N said:

We're not seriously talking about horror films now are we?

The supermodel weight gain clips from the collector fall into the horror/supernatural category and we're ok with that. There was this old b-rated horror movie about hansel and gretel with a could scenes that are somewhat topical however I never posted since it was very miniscule and it didn't end well for the women.

Speaking of horror movies, did someone post like...Lucky Charm weight gain scene where the girl just died out of nowhere?? Almost like she was just choking on her fat or something? I never understood that scene, what the heck killed her??

On 7/9/2019 at 10:22 AM, Celebmorpher said:

The supermodel weight gain clips from the collector fall into the horror/supernatural category and we're ok with that. There was this old b-rated horror movie about hansel and gretel with a could scenes that are somewhat topical however I never posted since it was very miniscule and it didn't end well for the women.

Even that scene about that rural-native woman who had been stunned, impregnated then latter forcibly confined into a basement to serve as a giant incubator literally by the host of some xenophobic alien sluglike parasite in that midget horror movie starring Nathan Fillion and Elizabeth Banks was ok--... wait?! Everybody here hated that time I'd posted that video.

80348.jpg

#whenwillywonkaisnotfunnyanymore

34 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Even that scene about that rural-native woman who had been stunned, impregnated then latter forcibly confined into a basement to serve as a giant incubator literally by the host of some xenophobic alien sluglike parasite in that midget horror movie starring Nathan Fillion and Elizabeth Banks was ok--... wait?! Everybody here hated that time I'd posted that video.

80348.jpg

#whenwillywonkaisnotfunnyanymore

You mean the Horror Movie that Referenced other Horror Movie's done by James Gunn who went on to do GOTG 1 and 2 because of how much Kevin Fiege enjoyed it.....
:P

1 hour ago, lovelymeow555 said:

Alright I think we need a bit of a palette cleanser since we're hitting a lot of lows and not too many highs. To everyone posting in the topic, more stuff like this please

1 hour ago, lovelymeow555 said:

But what else is there that we haven't already seen or posted?

3 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

Alright I think we need a bit of a palette cleanser since we're hitting a lot of lows and not too many highs. To everyone posting in the topic, more stuff like this please:

https://streamable.com/vmvd5

Thank God for some sanity jesus h christ why are we really scraping the barrel now.  Thank you @lovelymeow555your what this thread and board need !!! Lol 

It's true this thread is usually pretty disappointing, but if it's not too much of a digression, what sort of weight gain would we like to see in movies/TV series? Not necessarily full-on weight gain stories, sub-plots will do! For me I'd like to see:

1. REAL gains, no fat suits;

2. Someone who gains weight and is actually happy about it, maybe even has converts;

3. A feeder shown in a positive light;

4. The villain is a snarky health nazi; the fat girl/guy gets the dream girl/guy in the end.

4 hours ago, Angry_Jezuz said:

You mean the Horror Movie that Referenced other Horror Movie's done by James Gunn who went on to do GOTG 1 and 2 because of how much Kevin Fiege enjoyed it.....
:P

The same Kevin Feige who profundly enjoyed "Thor -Ragnarok" and its comical nonsense loaded in ad-lib bickering and preschool-level anal jokes? 🙄👀

The same sinister Gunn who screwed up Scooby-Doo 2 and GToG Vol.2 then now screwed up the Suicide Squad sequel before it even starts to get produced?? 🙄🙄

12 minutes ago, Dr. Feeder said:

It's true this thread is usually pretty disappointing, but if it's not too much of a digression, what sort of weight gain would we like to see in movies/TV series? Not necessarily full-on weight gain stories, sub-plots will do! For me I'd like to see:

1. REAL gains, no fat suits;

2. Someone who gains weight and is actually happy about it, maybe even has converts;

3. A feeder shown in a positive light;

4. The villain is a snarky health nazi; the fat girl/guy gets the dream girl/guy in the end.

If we want a real gain, we just have to watch the TV adaptation of "Dirty Teacher" or "American Housewife" , let alone fast-rewinding "Roseanne" or "Drop Dead Diva" .