Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest Big_smoke96

Anyone know where I can find 'Es noch dicker' episodes for free?

Edit: Nvm found it

Edited by Big_smoke96
Found it

10 hours ago, fatmancer said:

Its unfortunate that first new content in this thread thats interested me in a while is not complete. I tried my best to find the full show but all I could find is one other instance where whey they only mention (this time only in a photo and not video). I was however able to download the vid you linked so if someone wants me to upload this to Youtube for easy access I can.

fatima-bernardes-participa-do-video-show-e-reve-materias-antigas-da-carreira-1495043846858_v2_1500x1.thumb.jpg.42d35350017aea2a06ad00f4b9797a09.jpg

Here's a surprising find. Someone uploaded the full episode of the For Your Love episode "The second big breakup" Which was previously only available through a bad cam recording. This is something I've been looking for for quite some time now so its nice to see it show up. Hopefully this will happen to all the lost TV show episodes with good WG scenes in them someday.

I've been watching Vampire Diaries lately and I thought I would share a fun little scene that I came across.  It does not involve weight gain but it does involve a snide comment about one girl's figure to the other. Caroline has loaned a dress to Mary Louise. When Mary Louise ask how the dress looks on her,  Caroline makes a snide comment about how her dress is ill fitting on Mary Louise due to her rather wide hips. It's a quick moment but rather hot and thought some of you might appreciate it. The scene starts at 0:58.

2 hours ago, Yogihogi bear said:

Sup, there’s a Brazilian show called sai de baixo and the episode in question is As Gordas de Copacabana, pretty sure someone clipped it but they didn’t get the whole episode in its entirety. It’s pretty good. 

good luck trying to masturbate to any of this,

https://vimeo.com/424808307

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FAT_SUIT_LVR

Has anyone posted this yet? The good part is roughly at 3:44. It's the infamous Vanessa Minnillo fat suit, but this video shows the process of making it. I haven't seen anything like this anywhere else.

I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this, but I remember a piece of media named "BBW Origins" that was on YouTube a few years ago. It's plot was about a big woman going to a blind date with a man named Derek who was a chubby chaser, they talk casually for a few minutes, ordering drinks, the woman quickly finishing a lemonade and belching! In the end Derek reveals himself telling they can't be together cause she isn't big enough, the girl while startled at first, accepts this before Derek leaves, saying: "Derek wait! I used to be 50 pounds heavier, and I quit my diet yesterday." The short film ends with her approaching him and feeding him a small pastry, letting him know she accepts the offer. So dang good!

However, I recently tried to look for it to add into the thread but it was deleted from YouTube, and I haven't been able to find it again in the internet...

On 10/6/2020 at 8:40 PM, AdventureWeirdo said:

I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this, but I remember a piece of media named "BBW Origins" that was on YouTube a few years ago. It's plot was about a big woman going to a blind date with a man named Derek who was a chubby chaser, they talk casually for a few minutes, ordering drinks, the woman quickly finishing a lemonade and belching! In the end Derek reveals himself telling they can't be together cause she isn't big enough, the girl while startled at first, accepts this before Derek leaves, saying: "Derek wait! I used to be 50 pounds heavier, and I quit my diet yesterday." The short film ends with her approaching him and feeding him a small pastry, letting him know she accepts the offer. So dang good!

However, I recently tried to look for it to add into the thread but it was deleted from YouTube, and I haven't been able to find it again in the internet...

that sounds really good wish we could find It :(