Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Not much, but something. Late 90’s/early 00’s Lifetime drama series “Any Day Now” starring Annie Potts. In the fourth season, her character begins to stress eat and gains 27 pounds (yes they give an exact number). Weight gain/overeating begins in the ninth episode of the season and culminates in the fourteenth episode. Mostly it’s just scenes of her eating snacks here and there and shots of her butt getting bigger. But at her “fattest” they do pad her up just a little.

Before:

IMG_6071.thumb.jpeg.0aae1ba8c697ba4f50ed617b2a07c95f.jpegDuring:

IMG_6072.thumb.jpeg.393a889b32cf9ae34ac3382c7553c61c.jpegAfter:

IMG_5434.thumb.jpeg.6a17c8b63d9f97cb9aa7af8e8937cd6a.jpegAgain, in the five or so episodes that cover the weigh gain there’s not much. 

Episode where her weight gain/overeating begins:

Episode at her “fattest”:

On 12/10/2023 at 7:30 PM, datlovian said:

I just found a rather interesting Korean Horror movie that some of us may find intriguing, particularly those such as myself who are especially interested in the overeating part.

A mysterious new woman challenges a mukbanger to a serious of ever more ridiculous challenges after she humiliates her partner/friend on youtube, and someone is throwing around a lot of money for the winners.

It's called Tastes of Horror ( 괴담만찬’)  and the relevant part starts around the 1:30 mark and continues to the end, a good twenty minutes or so containing some of the best messy eating ever put to camera imo.

In the end, it is revealed that the villain (or is she? DUN DUN DUN!) was able to win because she was made fat (for reasons and by methods that remain a mystery until a translation is released) with some excellent lingering belly and booty shots of a cgi pear figure. There is some brief shots of vomit towards the end, nothing too graphic.

If you like messy eating and hot Koreans, this is for you.

Dodgy Streaming Link Below:

https://kokoatv.net/movie/괴담만찬/

they took the link down, any chance of a reup?

This is desperate living by John Waters, there is a BBW character but as with a lot of exploitation films, expect a lot of messed up depraved things. I will leave a timestamp for the scene we're here to see. There are some other scenes where we see the bbw character, if you look for other scenes, you will witness some truly messed up stuff. The timestamp is 46:18-47:37. I will likely hear on how messed up this movie is. 

I’m looking for one video I saw on YouTube sometime last year. I remember it was from a TV show, and in the scene, two mean girl-types are in the bathroom and one is throwing up in a stall while the other is doing something in the mirror. The girl at the mirror checks on the other one and she walks out super obese. The girl in the mirror screams and when she turns around and looks in the mirror, she’s huge too. The first girl almost acts like a zombie when she comes out, and I believe earlier in the clip, they are bullying another girl. The girl in the mirror also had on a pink shirt. It was in a language different than English, I think Russian, but I’m not sure. 

Does anybody know what I’m talking about? 

1 hour ago, Alan Smithee said:

I’m looking for one video I saw on YouTube sometime last year. I remember it was from a TV show, and in the scene, two mean girl-types are in the bathroom and one is throwing up in a stall while the other is doing something in the mirror. The girl at the mirror checks on the other one and she walks out super obese. The girl in the mirror screams and when she turns around and looks in the mirror, she’s huge too. The first girl almost acts like a zombie when she comes out, and I believe earlier in the clip, they are bullying another girl. The girl in the mirror also had on a pink shirt. It was in a language different than English, I think Russian, but I’m not sure. 

Does anybody know what I’m talking about? 

I know what you're talking about, best place to look would be BubbaButts YouTube channel.