QueenB (Pretty.Young.Gainer)

Guest radicalbro

A) You guys are just...beautiful people

B ) Watching PYG's body adapt to the increased body fat and become soft is probably the most erotically charged part of her gain so far. I can't help but imagine how it feels to hold and squeeze her softening body. It blows fuses all over my brain and I love it.

C) I remember when I first saw this thread and personally cant wait for the 1year anniversary. Are you planning anything special?

Huge fan, love the gain. Thanks so SO much for sharing it with us.

Love it. For the people saying she doesnt look much bigger, you need to get your eyes checked. The weight is starting to distribute to other areas now whereas before its all gone straight to her belly and ass. She looks overall much softer and will probably continue to grow this way from here on out. Amazing job, looking forward to the next update!

18 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

It's possible it's been said, but it's likely that she hasn't literally gained weight, but from the lack of exercise her muscles are being converted into fat, hence how she can look squishier and, well, bigger.

Regardless, amazing pics, y'all are awesome, hope you make it to the 100 pound mark. :)

She gained some weight .By my recollection from 197 to 205. But the bigger she gets the less that 8 lbs will show. I'm nothing but grateful as I am sure you are too Jay Rock. Different poses show the gain more than others. PYG is So well distributed with her gain these days .I am going to put all my trust in the OP. And hope for the next update to be soon.This is a Curvage Hall of Fame thread. 

16 hours ago, Woodsmont said:

Listen man, you and your girlfriend are giving us a weight gain journey that blow our minds. Every photo is a jaw-dropping, eye-popping, heartbeat-stopping trip. We're hooked and we know it. More, is our motto. We can't deal with a 40-day drought. There was fullblown withdrawal here. Every attempt to fill this thread with a compliment, a way to entice you back and still our trembling fear of losing the meaning of our miserable lifes, were shot down as filthy necroposts. We were losing our minds and then you came back to spread some light in our dark and damp caves. We were ready to witness weight gain, amazing unreal weight gain. Because, was it a month since your last post, or was it truly the years that it felt like?

And then we saw not much difference. Yeah, big deal, right? She still looks spectacular. Long dead painters and sculptors are still crying over never having had a muse like her. The best part for you is that you can look away from your screen and look at her with your very own eyes, savouring her soft curves. And we. We cry everytime. We can't handle the envy and the lust, the despair when you don't post for two days, the desillusion and crippling disappointment when this thread is updated not because of a photo but because of a random comment. 

So yeah, sometimes we say this like: 'She still looks the same'.  The 'same' being utterly beautiful. The (new) pictures are astonishing, but we don't have the real deal like you. Whenever you see a comment like that, just shake you head in mild pity, knowing that we are at your mercy

Sounds like you could use a break from the Internet, amigo. 

On 9.10.2015 at 10:16 PM, Pretty.Young.Gainer. said:

thanks for all the great feedback! We wanted to take some time to answer a few of the questions.  She is so into growing its constantly on my mind and in my face. The sex has been uncontrollable.  She has been taking comments from parents sibling and doctors about her weight. While in for a check up on her birth control a doctor asked about her "35 lb weight gain since previous visit" {that was actually after she started intentionally gaining and had already put on some  weight} She responded to the doctor shes; enjoying it loves food and is trying to gain more. she said the doctor was very perplexed and just sort of got to other business.

lol Look forward to seeing her try on this old Halloween costume weighing 125 in picture hopefully into mid 180s next time she wears it

when will we see her in that costume again?

Guest DailyDose
1 minute ago, chubbybellylover said:

when will we see her in that costume again?

Leopard print is meh in my opinion so it doesn't matter

4 hours ago, DailyDose said:

Leopard print is meh in my opinion so it doesn't matter

I actually think it can be quite attractive and really its about the skin tight and revealing nature of the outfit that captures my imagination. Add her new larger frame inside of it is something I would really like to see.  

• 3 weeks later...

Hope this post will live til the day she reaches her goal of the +100lbs for the aniversary.

If you are there OP, let me tell you your girl is amazing and he progress is amazing.

Hope you could post something soon, at least to let us know how is everything doing.

By the way, nice ass the one your girl have!