ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Ally, I am so sorry for your loss.  Nevertheless it cheers me greatly to hear that you are doing well and beginning to feel normal again.  I hope that you will find peace and happiness in your life.  I am grateful for the friendship you have shown all of us here.  For me, there is nothing that brightens my day more than reading one of your sweet, sincere posts even if it's just to say 'hi'.  From my perspective this forum has always been about acceptance regardless of who you are.  I hope that you will always feel comfortable here.  Just as you are.  In whatever state of mind or body you may find yourself in.  And without preconditions of any kind. 

It is soooo nice to hear from you.  Welcome back!

Your Friend and Admirer,

Brian

Guest temporary

Ally,

While it's amazing to hear from you again, I'm sorry that it's under such unfortunate circumstances. Sorry for your loss. Not that there's much an internet stranger on the other side of the country could do, but if I can do anything to help, even if it's just listening, I'm more than happy to.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm glad you're back, weight gain or no. Your allure was never attached to your size. Regardless of what you decide to do, please continue to do it here. Hope things continue to improve for you.

Awww you're all so sweet. Thank you very much for your kind words, they mean a lot.

I tried taking some pics to post on here today... but I don't really love any of them. Two were okay but... nothing spectacular. sigh.

Every pic you decided to post would be spectacular, hope everything is ok and glad you posted again!

Guest missybear

I was finally able to take a picture I like today :) Might have helped that I was feeling cute and super curvy after I ate entirely too many delectable donuts at work. I mean... they were just sitting there, I kind of had no choice but to (over)indulge hehe

post-0-14513429918231_thumb.jpg

I was finally able to take a picture I like today :) Might have helped that I was feeling cute and super curvy after I ate entirely too many delectable donuts at work. I mean... they were just sitting there, I kind of had no choice but to (over)indulge hehe

You saved those poor donuts from being thrown away...those donuts helped improve your mood and your figure. It looks like a win/win situation to me. ;)

Wow!  I like every pic you've ever posted, but this one is made sweeter by being your first in awhile!  You look amazing, as always!  :thumbsup:

Guest Gabore

Sorry about the bad news, I had lost my mother too, it takes some time to be well again... do what you have to do to. Try to be happy again and healthy, that's good  :thumbsup:

Besides that, you are a beautiful girl at any size, it is and it will always be good to see or hear something new of you, it is stupid to think other thing, you are the same as always here  :D

The last picture was great, as everything you had post before!  :o :thumbsup:

Guest yarmanz

You are looking as amazing as always! I still love your belly, your curvy hips and thick thighs ;) good to hear your appetite is coming back as well :) Ally do you still reply to that email you gave us?

Hey, thanks so much for coming back. I lost my mother when I was in school, it's a terrible thing to go through, but it will make you a stronger person. I think losing a loved one should make you cherish what you have, instead of lingering on what you've lost. It takes time, but that's my advice for how to keep moving forward. I'm here if you need to talk to a stranger, as I'm sure are many others.

As to your figure, yep that's definitely a weird segway, you look incredible despite the weight loss. Even if you stay at your current weight I'd encourage you to keep posting pictures and telling us about your indulgences and weight, we'll all love it. And hey, if the weight comes back, it's a bonus, so don't stress :)

Cute and super curvy indeed!  :thumbsup:

Guest temporary

How many was "entirely too many?" It appears our attention has an expanding influence on your waistline. If you still desire to put on weight, if you take it a little slower and keep up with some exercise, you can likely get the body size you were looking for whilst mitigating some health concerns. Regardless, you're still super curvy and soft by the way those panties are cutting in to your hips. Speaking of hips, those are some serious babymakin hips you have. Any plans in the future to, you know, make babies?

As many have said before, take all the time you need and always understand that for all the nastiness and ill-will on the internet there will always be places like Curvage where you can be yourself and be appreciated whether you lose or gain (preferably gain but whichevr makes *you* happier :D )

On a personal note I have a wife who hates her body and after showing her this thread and others like it with people who made the choice to appreciate and accept the body they have I think it benefits us all and for what its worth I think your story helped her. Thank you and we hope to see more

Level of sexy has just reached 9000

Thanks for your new pic Ally. There's no mystery, like people above said beautifully, it can only please us. And more important, the tone of your message is positive. You are back on the right track it seems, congrats. No need to go past the speed limit, and if there are any bumps, we are here to help.

Guest missybear

Oh my goodness you are all just too kind!! It feels lovely to have people care and offer their support and I'm so thankful for that. That being said though... please don't treat kenos any differently!! I only said what had happened as a means of explanation, not to try to grab apologies from you. So please don't feel weird commenting on my pics or anything. While things have changed since the last time, I am honestly just craving the normalcy of here (craving that and lots of bagels with cream cheese. Or croissants. Or both hehe) . I hope that all makes sense. I truly do appreciate it though, and will absolutely reach out if I ever need help :) so thank you for that!!

For those who asked, I ate six donuts (oops). Thankfully I'm all alone in my work lobby area, so no one could really see or judge me. Though that would have been OK too ;) they were just fantastic flavors and I couldn't resist!! I was looking through pictures, and realized I don't look much different.. I don't think? Maybe just a less poochy belly but still curves galore. Love that :) anyway.... I'm just hanging out on my lunch break at work, dreading going back because I'm so hungry(and horny) and that's jut no good for work! Blah.

Have I mentioned how stoked I am to be back?? You're all seriously the best. Logging on here and reading your comments absolutely makes my day :)

xox ally

Guest temporary

Hungry and horny, eh? Your appetites appear to be linked. I'll bet you're as insatiable sexually as you are gastronomically. I see no problems here. Good luck getting through work without having to satisfy either appetite  ;)