Kelly Clarkson

handyman12

You know, I hope she realizes how gorgeous she is. I hope this famous life she's living doesn't get her down. I bet it can get lonely at the top. Money and fame aren't everything. If she feels fat and ugly that's a very sad thing indeed. Maybe she will google her name and find us and feel encouraged. Wishful thinking.

• 1 month later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

Definitely looking bigger. And hinting at a pregnancy on the way.

Shes been going on about pregnancy for the last few weeks now I guess its gonna happen within the coming months. Also I thought she looked kinda smaller here than she has in concert pictures this year.

Guest AirJordanFan93

But she has packed it on pretty fast since her wedding.

I havent seen much of her since the wedding and I can't really tell in these pictures.

Guest AirJordanFan93

It's been said that Kelly wants to get pregnant by Christmas.

Yeah ive read that on various sites. Then all we would have to do is hope we get more candid shots of her cos besides concert pictures we never see candid shots of her.

Oh she will have a reason alright... Winter months, eating for two during the best eating Holidays of the year.... She will defiantly blimp before our very eyes, and be the bulging, sassy mom-to-be needed to tell the haters to 'f-off', while eating probably the last of her 3rd dozen of Christmas cookies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Kelly Clarkson