New Feedee

Guest Acrossthepond

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Acrossthepond

So, I have some things sorted! Who wants to see a new video later?

A re recording of fatty tries to exercise might be in order...

Or slow-mo jiggles...

Or surprise...

Let me know below what you want hehe :P Surprise will not be as good as other two though :P xx

16 minutes ago, Acrossthepond said:

So, I have some things sorted! Who wants to see a new video later?

A re recording of fatty tries to exercise might be in order...

Or slow-mo jiggles...

Or surprise...

Let me know below what you want hehe :P Surprise will not be as good as other two though :P xx

I wanna see a boob play video!

Guest Acrossthepond

Remember the site policy is no topless essentially though, but whatever I do I will put some thats allowed in :)

2 hours ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

I wanna see a boob play video!

8 hours ago, Acrossthepond said:

Remember the site policy is no topless essentially though, but whatever I do I will put some thats allowed in :)

It's fine if you're not topless but just playing with them and jiggling them around with them in your bra would be nice to see. That and to hear you talk about if they've gotten bigger since gaining.

Guest Acrossthepond

TEASER- NEW VIDEO 9pm GMT TODAY!

Fatty Can't Exercise!

I need to get to the gym more, my belly is far too big and my thighs rub against each other as I walk. I realise this while eating a Tiramisu portion for six of course! I try on my old gym clothes but I am sure they feel tighter then they used to be, what happened? Everything just squeezes in but I cannot help but eat more Tiramisu as I then change into a sports bra and try some exercises. Star jumps, jogging on the spot, push ups, pull ups and some stretches. They do not go as I planned! In the end I gave up and ate more dessert, who needs a trim body when you can have growing blubber like me!

Nearly 15 minutes of footage!

All for $9.99!

Screenshot_20180614-194519.png

Guest Acrossthepond

NEW VIDEO!!! Fatty Can't Exercise!

I need to get to the gym more, my belly is far too big and my thighs rub against each other as I walk. I realise this while eating a Tiramisu portion for six of course! I try on my old gym clothes but I am sure they feel tighter then they used to be, what happened? Everything just squeezes in but I cannot help but eat more Tiramisu as I then change into a sports bra and try some exercises. Star jumps, jogging on the spot, push ups, pull ups and some stretches. They do not go as I planned! In the end I gave up and ate more dessert, who needs a trim body when you can have growing blubber like me!

Nearly 15 minutes of footage!

All for $9.99!

Ethangee123 won the competition from a few weeks back and so wins a free copy of this video! New competition will be run again soon!

Screenshot_20180614-194519.png

Screenshot_20180614-194619.png

Screenshot_20180614-195334.png

Screenshot_20180614-194242.png

Screenshot_20180614-194433.png

Screenshot_20180614-194610.png

Screenshot_20180614-195126.png

Screenshot_20180614-195321.png

Screenshot_20180614-195520.png

Screenshot_20180614-195541.png

Screenshot_20180614-195553.png

Screenshot_20180614-195559.png

videotogif_2018.06.14_18.40.28.gif

videotogif_2018.06.14_19.58.53.gif

Guest Acrossthepond

Might post some bonus pictures later of clothes that used to fit, maybe some before and afters if I can find older pictures.... if that is something you good people want to see ;) x

Guest Acrossthepond

So as promised a before and after picture!

Over a year ago before food became such a good friend of mine I went out in a dress, I then went to wear that dress just now to wear later....

Still think I can pull it off?

It took ages to find the before photo, hope you like it!

Love ATP x

1st Photo.jpeg

2nd photo.jpg

Guest Acrossthepond

*TEASER* NEW VIDEO LATER

Chubby Camping Trip

I have been invited camping with friends to a small resort so need to try on some clothing, mainly my camping camo trousers and swimsuit. Well the trousers were a struggle to put on as my fat thighs and flabby arse kept getting in the way, and before I knew it RIP! The seams on the trousers split on the thighs letting my milky fat pour out!

I then tried on my swimsuit, its not too old but wow it was tight! I ate a cake to fill the remaining room left and stretched the suit good! My boobs practically popped out the whole time!

Keep a look out for this sexy video,

Love ATP x

Main Pic.png

3rd Pic.png

Guest Acrossthepond

*NEW VIDEO*

Chubby Camping Trip

I have been invited camping with friends to a small resort so need to try on some clothing, mainly my camping camo trousers and swimsuit. Well the trousers were a struggle to put on as my fat thighs and flabby arse kept getting in the way, and before I knew it RIP! The seams on the trousers split on the thighs letting my milky fat pour out!

I then tried on my swimsuit, its not too old but wow it was tight! I ate a cake to fill the remaining room left and stretched the suit good! My boobs practically popped out the whole time so I had to cheekily release them in my hands for a bit!

$9.99 to watch a struggling fatty from all angles for 15 Minutes and 30 Seconds!

If you buy this video, leave a star rating and short review you will automatically be entered into a competition to win the next video for free! So this is definitely worth it!

Main Pic.png

2nd Pic.png

3rd Pic.png

4th Pic.png

Screenshot_20180617-173458.png

Screenshot_20180617-173523.png

Screenshot_20180617-173655.png

Screenshot_20180617-173734.png

videotogif_2018.06.17_17.26.14.gif

videotogif_2018.06.17_17.42.35.gif

Guest Acrossthepond

So far no one has left a review and star rating on the Chubby Camping Trip video, remember if you have purchased it and do this you could win the next video for free! 

Much Love, ATP x

Guest Acrossthepond

So far only 1 entry into the competition to win the next video for free! Below are some bonus photos!

To enter purchase the video "Chubby Camping Trip" then leave a review and star rating! Winner will be picked at random at midnight GMT! If you have already purchased it just leave a star rating and review! 

Remember if you do it you could win the next video for free!

Enjoy the bonus pictures!

Love ATP x

Screenshot_20180618-223606.png

Screenshot_20180618-223643.png

Screenshot_20180619-090523.png

Screenshot_20180619-090651.png

Screenshot_20180619-090710.png

videotogif_2018.06.18_22.47.05.gif

Guest Acrossthepond

*TEASER* MEASURE UP AND SLOW MOTION *NEW VIDEO*

After being stuffed to the brim, I measure my fat body and compare my waist measurement to before my eating frenzy! I have gained a few inches creating a rubber ring around my belly during the stuffing! 

I then watch my fat wobble, jiggle and shake and decide it will  be cool to watch in slow motion, so decide to do just that and record it! Its quite magical to watch my fat travel in waves!

Keep a look out, winner of the competition will also be announced, there is still time to enter (see previous status on how)!

This video is going to be something!

Guest Acrossthepond

NEW VIDEO- Stuffed Slow Motion

I wanted to watch my fat body wobble in slow motion to see how much the cellulite moves!

Firstly, I show you my pre stuffing waist measurement, then before the slow motion show off my fat, stuffed belly that has grown a few inches, I even measured it again so you can see how much I was filled to the brim!

The slow motion shows my belly from two angles so you see every inch of my blubber travel in waves across my large gut. Then there are views of my substantial arse and thighs as they have recently grown bigger with my weight gain. 

I finish by eating another doughnut of course as I need to pack on more pounds!

9 Minutes of chubby goodness for $7.99!

The winner of the competition was 18fatman18 and so they win a copy of the video for free,

To win the next video for free, buy this video, leave a star rating and a review. Whoever does this is entered and a winner is picked at random from the review list!

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.gif

6.png