Ellie Warner

Tjlw9999

48 minutes ago, Russ111 said:

I wonder what size Jeans these are? Because they look absolutely huge 

Definitely not her old size because theres no way she would fit even 1 year old jeans, and honestly even though these are huge looking at them when shes stood or sat even these look quite tight on her now around the belly and thighs

25 minutes ago, Anon_ said:

Nah shes got to be atleast 17st, just compare here at 13stone to now and then compare 13st to 9, shes easily gained another 4st+, best part is she doesnt seem to be stopping gaining 

I always guess a bit lower so I can be extra shocked when we do find out 😍, bet she doesn’t even want to step on a scale right now she is loving her food a lot right now it seems 🥵.

16 minutes ago, Weightwatcher said:

I reckon she is over 17 stone, she is tall and I’ve never seen her looking so large. As an aside, don’t you just love to see a fat woman in overly tight blue jeans? Does it for me anyway.

Imo theres no way shes anything less than 17st, id probably put her anywhere between 17st7lb up to 18st7lb

And yes her new jeans that continue to get tighter like the jeans before them are amazing

1 minute ago, Anon_ said:

Imo theres no way shes anything less than 17st, id probably put her anywhere between 17st7lb up to 18st7lb

And yes her new jeans that continue to get tighter like the jeans before them are amazing

There was an episode, from few years ago, that I can't quite find on YouTube, when she almost sitted on her dog and was so sorry. 

She exclaimed : "Oh no, all 15 bloody stones of me."

And her sister answered :"As if you were 15 stones."

So I guess she's closer to 18st.

Just now, Drytuner said:

There was an episode, from few years ago, that I can't quite find on YouTube, when she almost sitted on her dog and was so sorry. 

She exclaimed : "Oh no, all 15 bloody stones of me."

And her sister answered :"As if you were 15 stones."

So I guess she's closer to 18st.

God didnt know about this, 18+ is sounding more and more likely, she doesnt look to different from 9 to 13, but 13 to whatever she is now looks so much bigger

6 minutes ago, Anon_ said:

God didnt know about this, 18+ is sounding more and more likely, she doesnt look to different from 9 to 13, but 13 to whatever she is now looks so much bigger

That means she's at least 250 lbs.

So she double her weight since the beginning of the show, more than a 100 lbs. Damn!

1 hour ago, Drytuner said:

That means she's at least 250 lbs.

So she double her weight since the beginning of the show, more than a 100 lbs. Damn!

Her gain has been so amazing, hopefully it keeps going, hopefully we get to see her belly, hopefully get to see a button pop as she sits down, god theres just so many hopes for something thats already been so great