Gained about 40 lbs 😮

I am quite impressed that you still manage to fit this dress at your both size and body built. 

My best girl friend once temporairly roamed through the same weight range you actually have (albeit she have a different body type, but same height) and the idea to fasten a medium-size tight dress onto her fuller figure was already unthinkable to her.

6 minutes ago, John Smith said:

I am quite impressed that you still manage to fit this dress at your both size and body built. 

My best girl friend once temporairly roamed through the same weight range you actually have (albeit she have a different body type, but same height) and the idea to fasten a medium-size tight dress onto her fuller figure was already unthinkable to her.

It was quite a struggle but the stretchy fabric helped 😬

23 minutes ago, Kovacs said:

Can you still see your toes when looking down? Also, has bending down to pick stuff up or tie your shoes gotten harder with your potbelly in the way?

haha yes I can still see my toes clearly. Nope but when climb lots of stairs its a kick in the ass.

22 minutes ago, Dobbin said:

How physically fit were you before the gain? And how fit compared to now?

I was very fit, used to work out for like 2 hours a day. For a period of time I had a 4pack and i was very toned all over. I was obsessive though. I still like working out, although I haven't in a while because I've been very lazy -  It still makes me feel good and happy. I actually want to go back to the gym soon bc I want a bigger butt so I need to do some squats.

22 minutes ago, mrsupermon said:

How have people reacted to your gain if at all?

It happened slowly over time, but I think in the last two months I probably gained 10 lbs of holiday weight. I have always fluctuated in weight so no one really comments, although my mom bought me a fit bit for christmas and I was kinda hoping for literally anything else.

20 minutes ago, Monkey said:

What change have you notice most with your now fuller figure than from before?

I've been gaining pretty evenly all over, but any sign of muscle in my arms is gone and they are just chubby now. My belly gained the most probably, and my ass finally started to get big. I noticed I get hornier, like if I think about fantasy stuff its so hot to actually have the extra weight to touch.

16 minutes ago, cottager said:

This is insane, you are so sexy. You gain weight beaurifully.. What turns you on most about gaining?

Thanks. Hmm, theres a lot. I love fit guys and the contrast, thinking about a fit guy playing with my belly or being on top while being grabbed is a huge turn on..my belly against his abs . I like tiny clothes on me, they make me look bigger than I am. I fantasize about being bigger often, but I do like the way I am now. I don't think being bigger than I am now would align with the way I want my life to be. 

What's your favorite outfit that you like to wear when you want to admire your belly and curves? A pic of you showing off your plump curves and round gut while wearing it would certainly be appreciated. Is there a particular fantasy that you really get turned on by? Bigger belly, butt, thighs etc.

6 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Have you kept a lot of your clothes to wear or have you completely out grown them? If you have kept them what's your favourite thing to wear and for what reasons?

4 minutes ago, Kovacs said:

What's your favorite outfit that you like to wear when you want to admire your belly and curves? A pic of you showing off your plump curves and round gut while wearing it would certainly be appreciated. Is there a particular fantasy that you really get turned on by? Bigger belly, butt, thighs etc.

I've kept all of my clothes small clothes and put them in bins, I like to try them on sometimes. Smallest pants are probably a 4, and I'm a 10 now so its fun to see if I can get them on, its a struggle but I usually can, hard to button tho. I like trying on the old crop tops cause my belly hangs out. One dress I wore to a wedding years ago completely ripped when I put it on, but it was even tight when I was skinny. I like the tight spandexy dresses I used to wear. When I go actually go out however, I wear clothes that fit me well. I've only been out wearing a tiny shirt once, and it was thrilling, but I was not anywhere near my home town so thats why I had the balls to do it. 

a particular fantasy is me like, 100 lbs fatter out at a trendy restaurant wearing my tiniest clothes with a hot, fit guy and I'm eating like a real piggy....and hes like :o

a particular fantasy is me like, 100 lbs fatter out at a trendy restaurant wearing my tiniest clothes with a hot, fit guy and I'm eating like a real piggy....and hes like

I have one like that...we go to a fancy buffet and you go back for seconds and I complain a bit loudly: "You promised you weren't going to eat so much."

You: "Yeah, but the food is so good, I can't help it."

THen you go for a third  plate and we argue about that. The other people glare at me for being such a jerk. But then, as you eat plateload after plateload, it's clear that I may have a point, that you really are going overboard...

6 minutes ago, Dr. Feeder said:

I have one like that...we go to a fancy buffet and you go back for seconds and I complain a bit loudly: "You promised you weren't going to eat so much."

You: "Yeah, but the food is so good, I can't help it."

THen you go for a third  plate and we argue about that. The other people glare at me for being such a jerk. But then, as you eat plateload after plateload, it's clear that I may have a point, that you really are going overboard...

There's also a regular restaurant variation. The fun part there is we go back after you've put on another 30 pounds or so when the same staff is there and we repeat the whole drama.

9 hours ago, Purtychubby said:

Hi bigbooty,

i understand but I like privacy and dont want to become internet famous for being chubby which is why i dont post my face.

I mean, I suppose you could do something like post a pic of your belly while holding a piece of paper with something like "Hi Curvage!" or something, but hey, I think most everyone here believes you anyway. :)

Anyway, questions...hmm...oh! Since you're talking fantasies and the like, do you have any about being force-fed or funnel-fed?