Maria Alive: Going from vegan fit girl to thick curvy and beyond!

I feel like if you took the sumo approach you'd likely blow up very quickly.

If you wait to eat until your hunger is intense - like for a couple of hours after you wake up - and then you eat a very big, fattening meal, you'll soak up all the fat immediately. Then wait until bedtime to eat again - just binge on simple carbs, sweets and more fat right before bed - your body is gonna convert all of it to pure, soft, jiggly fat.

During those two mealtimes, you won't have to work so hard to eat so much as you'll be SO HUNGRY and so much of it will convert to visible flab, fast! Just be sure to get enough calories and don't burn off too many calories by exercising too much. If you must exercise, do a FEW weighted squats so that you can prepare for a bigger, heavier body. It also helps to sculpt a beautiful pear-shape which will be greatly enhanced when you pack on the fat.

• Curvage Model

@BellyFondler2 Maybe this was a lot more fun ;) ...

@StuffitInn  Thank you! I can't wait to see more flab on that belly of mine, abs be gone :D

@OscarWinner I've tried a method similar to this one but it did quite the opposite for me, probably because I still have a lot of muscle mass underneath the flab. I've even tried the fasting method where you don't eat the entire given day and at dinner time you eat 3 meals, at once.

Also didn't work! What currently works for me is eating almost ever 2 hours and continue eating for as long it fits inside my stomach and I enjoy the taste. I'm currently not exercising in order to gain at a quicker phase, also if the body has been 'fat' before it will much quicker revert to that size again, so that's when I'll go back to my leg routine.

( I've never been fat before, athletic built, heck I can still flex to a certain amount, boo :( ) 

and a side-note: I've ALWAYS been a big eater, I think that's why my body doesn't gain after 3 stuffings, but I have to continuously fill it up :P

@adecourv Lol, my fat ass appreciates it! Thank you 💖

Guest dianalorelei

Slowly but sure you're becoming huge! I'm so glad for you! I wonder how is your friend's reaction to your weight gain. Have you got the chance to show them how much you've changed?