Heavy Cream Does Amazing Things...

Guest Curvypapaya

Guest Curvypapaya

I am just so hungry lately! I feel like a bottomless pit that just can’t be filled. I need to win the lottery so I can afford to eat as much as I want!

142EA8F2-83EE-4922-83D1-E3FA1370F479.jpeg

Guest Curvypapaya

First Dinner - a family sized fries chicken, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, 4 beers, potato chips, and a cheese coffee cake.

49E86C80-31DA-4DC6-B8C8-8B2F8EED89CA.jpeg

8 hours ago, Curvypapaya said:

First Dinner - a family sized fries chicken, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, 4 beers, potato chips, and a cheese coffee cake.

49E86C80-31DA-4DC6-B8C8-8B2F8EED89CA.jpeg  443   190.97 kB

8 hours ago, Curvypapaya said:

Good choice of beer

Guest BurritosandDeadlifts

It's great to see you back and it's always great to see how you genuinely enjoy the food and stuffing!!!

Guest Curvypapaya

I have gained 10 lbs over the past week. I’m just so excited to be back on the gaining track. I’ve just been holed up in bed and stuffing for days on end. Hip hip hooray!

3 hours ago, Curvypapaya said:

I have gained 10 lbs over the past week. I’m just so excited to be back on the gaining track. I’ve just been holed up in bed and stuffing for days on end. Hip hip hooray!

I wonder what your highest weight Ever was? Maybe 280? Are you getting close to that now after this Amazing last ten lbs? This is just Wonderful!

@Curvypapaya The legend has returned! Welcome back, you have been missed! Can't wait to see you get fatter than ever. Are you still using heavy cream? Learn any new gaining tricks lately? Gaining 10 lbs in a week is impressive. At that rate you can gain 520 lbs in one year! Obviously that would be a bad idea... but it is fun to think about :)

This is a really good time for you to return. The holiday weight gain season is about to start. Have you made any plans yet? Maybe we can place bets on how many Thanksgiving dinners can fit in your belly. Or how many buttons you can pop :)