Quick update

On 8/7/2016 at 5:21 PM, shesthicker said:

Buying work out clothes

You look fantastic in this! You're one of those people who can work out in just a sports bra with nothing else on top. Most people who work out in just their sports bra don't have nearly as great a stomach as you have to show off. Or really, just wear this and don't work out. With your perfect figure in work out clothes, people will think you work out constantly.

This will be my first full week working out. So these will be my before pics. I just want to tone up so im not so flabby and get to a healthy weigt.1471052307839-1256305669.jpg1471052257282-570729506.jpg1471052177298-2116546671.jpg

Went to the gym today. Worked oyt for aout 30 minutes. Did 15 min on the treadmill. WAlking at 4 mph. I wish my fat didnt bounce all over. Then i did some machines but when i lifted my arms up my tank top kept rolling up and my fat roll popped out. Peple were wtching so i left. Tomorrow ill wear a t shirt. .1

1471210606303-358169959.jpg

4 hours ago, shesthicker said:

Went to the gym today. Worked oyt for aout 30 minutes. Did 15 min on the treadmill. WAlking at 4 mph. I wish my fat didnt bounce all over. Then i did some machines but when i lifted my arms up my tank top kept rolling up and my fat roll popped out. Peple were wtching so i left. Tomorrow ill wear a t shirt. .1

You look perfect in that tank top. People were watching because of how great you look. Can you give us a picture of how it looked when you tank top rolled up?

1 hour ago, zogul said:

you still looks super sexy have you measured a difference?

No I have not.  My i feel like I have toned up a bit.

Guest pangzi
On 8/23/2016 at 2:00 PM, shesthicker said:

this is after 1 week of going to the gym. Can you see any difference? http://sendvid.com/br0cyv7q

I doubt you'll see too much difference after only a week.  Hmm, you seem conflicted, or else I'm missing something.  You want to drop some pounds and tone up, but also seem to love your round, chubby belly...  Is your ultimate goal to slim up, or do you just want to improve your health while keeping your chubby figure?

14 minutes ago, pangzi said:

I doubt you'll see too much difference after only a week.  Hmm, you seem conflicted, or else I'm missing something.  You want to drop some pounds and tone up, but also seem to love your round, chubby belly...  Is your ultimate goal to slim up, or do you just want to improve your health while keeping your chubby figure?

I don't love how fat I have become!  I want to definitely slim up.  I am completely embarassed by  my fat belly but on the other hand it secretly turns me on but ultimately I want to be skinny again!

Guest pangzi
22 minutes ago, shesthicker said:

I don't love how fat I have become!  I want to definitely slim up.  I am completely embarassed by  my fat belly but on the other hand it secretly turns me on but ultimately I want to be skinny again!

Hmm, so are you more turned on by the fat, or are you more turned on by the feeling of embarrassment/shame?

4 hours ago, pangzi said:

Hmm, so are you more turned on by the fat, or are you more turned on by the feeling of embarrassment/shame?

both