New here!!! :) Check out my growing belly and booty lol ;)

My sweatshirt is starting to prove futile in it's efforts to conceal my bulging belly!! Lol people are starting to notice how big and fat I'm getting.

From the looks of it you are going to need more clothes other wise you will soon burst out of them 😋

My sweatshirt is starting to prove futile in it's efforts to conceal my bulging belly!! Lol people are starting to notice how big and fat I'm getting.

Wow, these two pics are amazing!  Those tight pants and the sweatshirt being stretched out are just pure perfection!

Guest Qemarar

You look like a very beautiful girl and I hope you won't feel pressured by your parents or anyone else to lose that weight.  Your curves make you stunningly pretty and I'd hate to see a girl who wants to put on weight feel ashamed for doing so. 

I hope you continue to post and feel good about how beautiful you are.  That booty is rocking! :)

Well for the most part they don't want to hurt my feelings, but my mother has been getting all this ridiculous health food lately and keeps telling me to order salads lmao.

Well, I suppose you could get the salad and just drown it in fatty salad dressing...then order a big desert to go because hey, you had a "healthy" lunch! :P

Well, I'm fashionably late to this party, but what a rockin' thread this is!

Has anyone ever gotten off to a more amazing start - before and after pictures, height, weight, age, face pictures, measurements, round belly close-ups, awesome booty shots - who who let this girl into our heads?

I'm loving this thread. This girl is jaw-dropping.

Well, I'm fashionably late to this party, but what a rockin' thread this is!

Has anyone ever gotten off to a more amazing start - before and after pictures, height, weight, age, face pictures, measurements, round belly close-ups, awesome booty shots - who who let this girl into our heads?

I'm loving this thread. This girl is jaw-dropping.

Lol thank you, and yeah I've been lurking around on sites like this as a guest and watching videos on YouTube for years so I'm pretty experienced lol.