What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Ni Ki said:
4 hours ago, Lw4444 said:

@Ni Kidid you have a gaining goal still?

I love reading your replies, it definitely makes me motivated to keep going. I have no goal weight unfortunately, but I’ll definitely keep going until I reach that point in time. 😍 

Edited by Ni Ki

On 12/12/2022 at 2:35 AM, Ni Ki said:

I love reading your replies, it definitely makes me motivated to keep going. I have no goal weight unfortunately, but I’ll definitely keep going until I reach that point in time. 😍 

I think it is like on my side. I will gain how long I feel good with it, have not real health issues and been still good mobile and feel sexy with it 🙂

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, VolleBluseLady said:

I think it is like on my side. I will gain how long I feel good with it, have not real health issues and been still good mobile and feel sexy with it 🙂

Exactly  it’s hard to put a number on it when you don’t know how things will be. So I’ll just go with the flow. Keep on gaining. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
3 hours ago, maxrage said:

Merry Christmas beautiful, keen to see some more videos of your stunning body 🤤

Aww thank you. Atm I have family staying with me for a month. So I won’t be able to film new content until after the 17th of January. Although I have almost finished editing a new video so it’s just about finding moments by myself to finish. 

I personally love any video of you trying on clothes that don't fit, otherwise anything that shows your bare belly, I am obsessed with your belly, I think it's soooooooooooooooo cute.....😍and please don't forget to turn to the side so we can see how FAR it sticks out from all those extra calories! Beautiful lady. 

On 12/28/2022 at 8:05 AM, Ni Ki said:

I’m 106kg, I actually don’t know my measurements. 

the last time before losing weight your belly exceeds 56 inches with a weight of 124 kg very big beautiful belly, now I hope that is far from 56 inches 😊

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, CarlGnarl said:

I personally love any video of you trying on clothes that don't fit, otherwise anything that shows your bare belly, I am obsessed with your belly, I think it's soooooooooooooooo cute.....😍and please don't forget to turn to the side so we can see how FAR it sticks out from all those extra calories! Beautiful lady. 

Aww thank you. I’ll keep your suggestions in mind. Thank you so much for your feedback ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, ribbw said:

the last time before losing weight your belly exceeds 56 inches with a weight of 124 kg very big beautiful belly, now I hope that is far from 56 inches 😊

Ahh there you go, I was huge!! I had forgotten my measurements. Thank you. I’ll do an update measurements soon.