New and excited

• Curvage Model
On 27/3/2017 at 6:03 AM, henke26 said:

I love this photo I'm so happy to see your belly full with tasty food! you seems so relaxed, You are so mutch Worth It, I wish you Always be that stuffed and relaxed! :)

Oh sweetie! I wish that too :3

On 27/3/2017 at 6:08 AM, henke26 said:

I can understand you be hungry to se that cheesecake. Why you don't fix or buy one later? I Think you belly would love that!:)

Of course! my belly always loves when I get food XD and I haven't had that cheesecake yet.. it's been months since the last time I had cheesecake :c

On 29/3/2017 at 9:27 PM, wolf13x said:

Selene, could I request a picture of you standing? I'm so curious to see how that sexy belly looks when you stand. Thank you for being A+ awesome

I think I've sent some while standing already c: anyway if you want to see more pics from different angles and positions you should check out my Tumblr ;3

On 2/4/2017 at 4:07 AM, dare30em said:

Love the strechies:rolleyes:

Thanks sweetie 💞😘 I'm glad you love them! 

On 2/4/2017 at 1:03 PM, regbill said:

You're look gorgeous,young lady!!!:D

Thank you very much Sir! :3

On 15/4/2017 at 10:44 PM, regbill said:

I'm enjoying these screencaps because I get to see your gorgeous curves.;)

that's the idea 💜

On 16/4/2017 at 3:07 AM, flex123 said:

You are such a beauty! Inside and out:)

Aawwwww! you're very sweet darling! 

On 20/4/2017 at 5:01 AM, silverwing4562 said:

Total goddess hotter than ever-wowowow curves are incredible love the pants I'm drooling 

Hahahahaha thanks c: good to know! 

On 20/4/2017 at 7:59 AM, acorntops said:

Have you or your friend expressed an interest in doing this again? You look like you'd make a great mentor!

Yup! we both are waiting to do a photoshoot soon c: it's just a matter of time because things are getting pretty crazy here in my country... and for now we  can't do much 

On 20/4/2017 at 11:04 AM, extra_m13 said:

nothing sexier than a nice lady enjoying her food

I agree! 💞🙌

On 22/4/2017 at 2:32 PM, Yapo said:

Were you bitten by vampire?

Безымянный.png  719   764.62 kB

:c burned by boiling marmalade to be more precise..

On 22/4/2017 at 10:53 PM, JellyKat said:

Wow you are so cute! :0 I have been browsing around the site and I never came across your thread till now and you are looking lavish my friend ;)

Awww! that's so sweet from you! You're a gorgeous woman honey c: it's really flattering to receive compliments from you! 

On 30/4/2017 at 9:06 AM, dinosaurman24 said:

That last pic makes me wanna massage your belly and feed.you all day. Till you're twice this size.lol. you're so gorgeous

Yassss! that's the spirit!! X'D :3

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, acorntops said:

That's great news that you and your thinner friend are going to do a set soon! Does she want to gain as much as you?

We haven't talked about it... I'm trying not to make her feel uncomfortable by being too aggressive... I know how it can be so I want her to be as comfortable as possible!  taking small steps... 

6 hours ago, dare30em said:

You're looking great Seleene. Hope to see more and maybe an backside view:huh: 

X'D thanks honey... if you want to see more pics from behind I have many on my Tumblr :3

On 5/6/2017 at 7:48 AM, Seleene Curvis said:

We haven't talked about it... I'm trying not to make her feel uncomfortable by being too aggressive... I know how it can be so I want her to be as comfortable as possible!  taking small steps... 

X'D thanks honey... if you want to see more pics from behind I have many on my Tumblr :3

Any idea when you might release the set with you and your friend?

Guest ThatSoCalGuy
2 hours ago, mikeyb350 said:

is there a trick to signing up for the website? I'm having a really hard time. 

I've tried to sign up for the site several times with no luck.  Seleene, did you ever make a Patreon like you were considering?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎06 at 4:42 AM, Seleene Curvis said:

Oh sweetie! I wish that too :3

Of course! my belly always loves when I get food XD and I haven't had that cheesecake yet.. it's been months since the last time I had cheesecake :c

I think I've sent some while standing already c: anyway if you want to see more pics from different angles and positions you should check out my Tumblr ;3

Thanks sweetie 💞😘 I'm glad you love them! 

Thank you very much Sir! :3

that's the idea 💜

Aawwwww! you're very sweet darling! 

Hahahahaha thanks c: good to know! 

Yup! we both are waiting to do a photoshoot soon c: it's just a matter of time because things are getting pretty crazy here in my country... and for now we  can't do much 

I agree! 💞🙌

:c burned by boiling marmalade to be more precise..

Awww! that's so sweet from you! You're a gorgeous woman honey c: it's really flattering to receive compliments from you! 

Yassss! that's the spirit!! X'D :3

Well It's time to get a cheesecake a big tasty one that fills out your belly to the max! nice series of photoes you have there! So nice when you get stuffed like that!

On 5/19/2017 at 8:37 PM, Seleene Curvis said:

Seleene, you have transformed into one of greatest of all time. Keep eating, keep stuffing and most importantly keep GAINING!!! Cant wait to see you even BIGGER and HEAVIER ;D

giphy.thumb.gif.f8b77382e2f9156926341cca0e559d36.gifgiphy.thumb.gif.f8b77382e2f9156926341cca0e559d36.gifgiphy.thumb.gif.f8b77382e2f9156926341cca0e559d36.gifgiphy.thumb.gif.f8b77382e2f9156926341cca0e559d36.gifgiphy.thumb.gif.f8b77382e2f9156926341cca0e559d36.gifgiphy.thumb.gif.f8b77382e2f9156926341cca0e559d36.gifgiphy.thumb.gif.f8b77382e2f9156926341cca0e559d36.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hi guys, Well, this was a very fun video to do! I had donuts, cinnamon rolls, creamy cheese pasta with bacon and mushrooms and sausages all washed down with my favorite pink wine xD I was so full and tipsy that it was really hard to do anything afterwards xDDD but still I kept myself standing for a while long enough to try some swimsuits and pose with my overstuffed belly :3 also at the end of this video I do a weight-in. Enjoy.

xnwscsnap-000155.jpg

xnwscsnap-000166.jpg

xnwscsnap-000179.jpg

• 2 weeks later...