Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

7 hours ago, Rybag said:

Tonight Asuka got to live a dream that I'm sure many of us share, when she got pancaked by Piper Niven and Nia Jax.

Also tonight was the first time we finally got to see Piper and Jax together for a true size comparison. Unfortunately we never really got to see them truly next to each other but we at least have a decent idea of how they look together. 

ezgif-1-2497f0a28de7.gif

ezgif-1-97d7a7c69e15.gif

God DAMN do I ever want a female "Natural Disasters"-like team with Piper and Nia down the road. Them being nigh unstoppable tag champions versus say, Asuka and Io? That's FIRE right there. 

• 1 month later...

For those of you who don't know Sassy Stephie....she's got the kind of HUGE potbelly that would look fantastic on just about ANY woman, and man does she rock it. 

Here's her match at a local-yokel backyard "Freedom Fest" against Allisyn Kay, where you'd swear that her revealing that huge GUT when she takes off her shirt is some sort of punchline: 

And here she is teaming with Allysin, against Annie Social and Kimber "Flabby Laith" Lee, who are themselves no strangers to the potbelly/chubby gut game:

3 hours ago, Ironmikus said:

Well @KerryNation I’d forgotten all about that. I remember my 2 favorite matches of hers. Easily tracked down 1 of them. Jury still out on the other. But enough talk. 

Holy SHIT, Stephie might just be at her FATTEST here. Her boobs and butt look to have picked up some inches as well! Great find! 

• 2 weeks later...

Also...not sure if I've posted this particular match of hers yet, but if WWE really wanted a BIG GIRL wrestler, there are much better options out there, much safer options, than Nia. Like Dominita here for example, or Havok, or Harlow O'Hara or Kaitlyn Marie....none of them have the reckless nature of Nia, nor are they as self-centered or arrogant as Ms. "The Rock is my cousin so my shit don't stink" Nia Jax. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Drytuner said:

As sad as it sounds, she went from main eventing RAW to going after Becky's title and now she wrestle on Main Event. 

She's talking about wrestling through the forbidden door with Ruby Soho (AEW) and she got angry against the WWE 2022 game because they gave her a grade of 77 (less than average).

That sounds like "You go back to the dog house and next year you go out." 

The Soho Squad being the first ever AEW women's tag team champions sounds fucking AMAZING. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like to think that as Deonna keeps gaining weight, the promotions she wrestles for keep on having to have her wrestle even FATTER women, in order to maintain the illusion of Deonna not being that fat. 

One day she's going to be left with only maybe three women, tops, who even remotely make her look slim. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, FatAssTastesAmazing said:

Always hilarious when she snaps on people for asking about her weight on social media. Like girl, you're overweight and that's sorta becoming your appeal. Your belly rolls literally have their own subreddit.

They...do? Mind sharing?