Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

On 5/9/2017 at 1:30 AM, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

I know she's The Rock's cousin and all but you think at this point the WWE would tell her to shape up already, kinda hard to pull off that monster heel thing when you're struggling to pull off basic moves because you spend more time at the buffet then the gym, I mean it's hot but at the same time kind of embarrassing.

I think you might wanna walk back that post. Last week Nia worked a main event gauntlet match from start to finish; about ~30 minutes worth of work.

She's in shape.

Guest sum1wun
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 3:31 PM, Liamclarke said:

Seems as though nia has longgg reached obesity. Legitimately huge

She's anywhere between 250-272 lbs. No matter how you slice it, she's obese. That mass is mostly flab. She's still beautiful and athletic for all her girth but yeah, she passed obesity at least 50 pounds ago.

4 hours ago, sum1wun said:

She's anywhere between 250-272 lbs. No matter how you slice it, she's obese. That mass is mostly flab. She's still beautiful and athletic for all her girth but yeah, she passed obesity at least 50 pounds ago.

According to Google, she's 240 lbs. It can't be mostly flab. I'm sure she has dense bones to carry her large frame, muscle to carry the other girls and water weight to keep herself hydrated - ever see a wrestler take a break for water/Gatorade? I think not.

Guest sum1wun
On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 2:15 AM, OscarWinner said:

According to Google, she's 240 lbs. It can't be mostly flab. I'm sure she has dense bones to carry her large frame, muscle to carry the other girls and water weight to keep herself hydrated - ever see a wrestler take a break for water/Gatorade? I think not.

Sound points, but let's at least put things into perspective: her matches involve lumbering around while her smaller opponents do the cardio exercise. It would be near impossible to get winded and even have to take water breaks given the pace of her typical matches. Just out of curiosity, do you consider her obese?

26 minutes ago, sum1wun said:

Sound points, but let's at least put things into perspective: her matches involve lumbering around while her smaller opponents do the cardio exercise. It would be near impossible to get winded and even have to take water breaks given the pace of her typical matches. Just out of curiosity, do you consider her obese?

Obesity isn't merely a consideration. To answer that question accurately, we'd have to get a thorough bodyfat measurement - ya know, strip her to her swimwear dunk her in water and weigh her submerged, all that stuff. Then measure her wrist thickness and then get a fitness evaluation.

If we're just throwing out the word "obese" just because she's big and heavy for her height, then by that standard John Cena is obese, Jinder Mahal is obese, Neville, Apollo Crewes and all those other muscle guys fall into that category.

So here is the introduction of the 32 womens wreslers, who are a part of the Mae Young Classic...and we got good ole JR (Jim Ross) and Lita introducing them.

So Curvage members, who are your favorites? Viper looking good, as does Rachel Evers who´s the daughter of Paul Ellering, another one is Sage Beckett (also formerly known as Betsy Ruth and Rosie Lottalove(TNA) tho she has lost over a 120 pounds since those gimmicks. The last one im gonna point out is Reina Gonzalez.