1 Screenshot

About This File

Kitty's Officially reached the 200's! 🎉🎊 (please go check out her "Kitty's Back & Bigger Than Ever" video to watch her weigh & measure  herself.) Now that she's reached that goal she's gotta new short goal of 230 then 260 ..find out exactly what her plans are to get there. She also shows off her new plus sized body (that's right, in her video mentioned earlier her size 16 jeans no longer fit, instead of going for a size 17 she's going straight for a size 18, like a 17 they're sold in the plus size section. She hikes up her skirt while she turns around to show off her nearly 50 inch booty and jiggles her tummy ...without playing with her belly her body is visibly getting up there with all the pounds she's packed on! 👍😁💕

Enjoy this video as Kitty enthusiastically explains what she has planned, ALL your support on my "Kitty's back & bigger than ever" video has officially motivated me to get to 260 and nothing's going to stop me 😈 OINK OINK 🐷💕

Picture_20201110_015644579.thumb.jpg.f5094ab77a5b732298d03f2e3168fc12.jpg

Picture_20201107_094724891.thumb.jpg.d0fbfeeb76d1cfb64c91a8518328f000.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Monty Hall

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Looking good!  Wow...this is great...hearing about how you are going for 260!   Amazing!!!  Never forget you are supported....go for it.  Great vid!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The stunning Dana has packed on even more weight and now looks even more amazing somehow! She is here to tell us all about her plan to hit that 260! That ass will grow even bigger, as will the rest of her! Can't wait, Sweetie! ;)

Link to review
Guest BandanaMan_XL

THE KWEEN has blessed us with another video - looking delicious, as always xxx
If you look THIS hot now, I can't WAIT to see how huge and chubby you'll be at 260. When you said 'imagine if I was your teacher', I was imagining you doing the picking-up-the-pencil thing - rest assured, I was VERY pleased to drink-in the view of that luscious fat-ass when you did :)
10/10, will ALWAYS recommend!!

Response from the author:

Awwww! 💕...Heyy there! What a great review 😊 I'm sitting here with a smile on my face, I'm soo glad you enjoyed it & I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write me a review, my reviewers always have forever have a special place in my heart, it's just extremely helpful for both me & the consumer to get an idea of what others thought ..it's rare guys leave reviews on anyone's videos really so believe me it REALLY means the world ..*kisses & hugs* 

Link to review
Maverick500

Everybody please do yourself a favor and get this video it is absolutely amazing 🤩🤩🤩🤩. Our beautiful princess keeps getting bigger and bigger and oh my goodness I think this is the absolute sexiest outfit I think I've ever seen her wear ever!!!!❤️❤️❤️. This is well worth watching to watch our beautiful teacher discuss her plans in the relatively near future as per gaining while she shows off her amazing body in this skirt 😍😍. I know if I had a teacher this beautiful with a body like that and in an outfit like that I promise you I would have paid so much more attention in school as a matter a fact I would sit in the front row to get a better view of our beautiful princess and pray this teacher keeps dropping stuff and has to bend over to pick it up 😘

Response from the author:

Maverick, you're just the sweetest & you've got me cracking up about the dropping the pencil comment ...I was hoping guys would like that part 😊💕 thank you thank you thank you for such an awesome review..it's extremely helpful for me to know what you thought but most importantly for other guys as well to know 👍😁💕 thanks again! 

Link to review