4 Screenshots

About This File

In this Video, I tell you all about how I want to be, THE YOUNGEST, FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED

I go into very, VERY deep and personal detail about what my ultimate goals are. Tell you why I and how this journey got started
and why it will lead me in my ultimate goal of becoming the fattest woman EVER!
I talk about EVERYTHING (from the beginning) that lead me down the road of FEEDERISM and GAINING and why I want this SO freaking desperately!
At the end of the video, I tell you my current weight, AND even play with my MASSIVE hanging Belly!
If you want to hear about EVERY SINGLE DETAIL of WHY I am Gaining To Become The Worlds BIGGEST Human, You NEED To Buy This Clip!!!

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOES TOWARD FOOD AND FOOD ONLY & MY GOAL OF BECOMING THE FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED
*** ! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS ! ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I love this so much! You are so beautiful! You have such a fantastic sexy look about you, that is so much enhanced by weight! I worded that awfully but I hope you know what I mean, you are a beautiful Woman of weight and you will only grow more so with more pound ❤️

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, eckerd said:

I love this so much! You are so beautiful! You have such a fantastic sexy look about you, that is so much enhanced by weight! I worded that awfully but I hope you know what I mean, you are a beautiful Woman of weight and you will only grow more so with more pound ❤️

Thank you. This honestly means SO much to me! You have me in tears!!! Thankyou from the bottom of my heart! ❤

OMG! That makes me so happy!!! You are so beautiful and I wanted you to know that, and know that you have value and worth (Honestly no matter what ❤️) But also in your decisions in what you and I and other consider Beauty and sexy ❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.