5 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIP | Pov - Fat Chat - Feedee/Feeder Chat - Weight Gain Chat - Immobility Chat - Lazy Chat - Belly Play - Belly Rubbing

It's a late night, I'm drifting off to sleep.. but I can't stop thinking about how massive I can become.. with your help of course. Don't you want to be my feeder? Don't you want to help make me the fattest in the world? Don't you want to be the reason that I become a fat, immobile, lazy, spoiled rotten QUEEN? 👑

Watch me sit and rub my belly, caress it, like it's a precious gem in a museum. Sit with me and talk about how we're going to feed me into complete and utter immobility.. so I can live the dream I've always wanted..

To be the Fattest Woman Alive. ❤️

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOES TOWARD FOOD AND FOOD ONLY & MY GOAL OF BECOMING THE FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED
*** ! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS ! ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.