5 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIP | Burping - Wet Burping - Chugging - Bloating - Guzzling - Gulping - Belly Play - Heavy Breathing

1L of Pepsi & The LOUDEST, DEEPEST, BIGGEST BURPS, I have EVER Recorded on Video! 😱

Watch me chug and chug until there is nothing left but PURE gassy Bliss! I literally down this Pepsi SO QUICKLY, But learn just as fast that it comes RIGHT back up! ( I'm surprised I didn't puke with how wet and gross these burps were!)

I promise.. I EASILY burped over 100 times in this clip, and boy, some of them are 10/10 ! ( if I do say so myself 😉 )

Enjoy watching me chug, burp, AND play with my VERY bloated belly all in ONE AMAZING CLIP! 🥤

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOES TOWARD FOOD AND FOOD ONLY & MY GOAL OF BECOMING THE FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED* 

*** ! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS ! ***

Love,

Cytorah 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Michaelp

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The burping queen is backkkkkk😍😍

Response from the author:

@Michaelp VERY, Glad to be back! 😍❤️ Keep your eye out for more burping videos.. they're one of my FAVORITES to do!! 😈

Link to review
immobile

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

These are the loudest, grossest burps I've ever seen! This is a great price for an almost 20 minute clip! Most burping videos I see are only 5-10 minutes long. So this is well worth the price! I like how you said it took you forever to chug when you chugged that thing down in less than 2 minutes! Lovely video Cytorah! Glad you're back and look forward to more!

@immobile Wow! Thankyou for the wonderful review! 🥰 I'm so glad you loved my video! ❤️ Can't WAIT to make more! 😈

Link to review
AaronFartHere3

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Honestly the best burping video I’ve ever seen, Cytorah is back! 

@AaronFartHere3 : Back and here to stay! I'm so humbled by you saying my burping video is the best! I hope the next one will be better tho!!! 🥰❤️

Link to review
Shadowboxer999

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So this was actually my first ever Cytora clip. Burping is my thing and i took a gamble on this and lemme tell you, WOW. This clip unlike many other burping videos has actual burping talent. Cytora takes LONG chugs throughout the video and prety much goes on a deep belching spree for the whole video. She mentioned she's been getting requests for chugging/burping videos for a while and i can see why this is INSANE. Hoping she does a 2 Liter one next.

15 out of 10

@Shadowboxer999 : What an incredible review! Thankyou so very much, not only for that.. but for taking a chance on me! 🥰❤️ I'm definitely doing a 2L one ASAP! 😈 absolutely LOVE burping! 

Link to review
sanderson23

I absolutely love your burping videos, I can’t wait until you go for 2Ls and more😍😍 

Link to review