2 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIPย | Beer Chugging - Burping - Cigar & Cigarette Smoking -ย Belly Play - EXTREME Bloating - Fat Talk - Chair Breaking - Voyeurism

This is my first EVER Beer Chugging Bloat Video, and OMG, Was I EVER buzzed AS HECK After!!!
Watch me as I sit and Chug Beer, after Beer, after Beer.. 6 BEERS to be exact! - Most of them are chugged in a matter of SECONDS!
The burps that come out of me are INCREDIBLE, I have NEVER Burped like this before!
(Also, OOPS, I drop my Belly and accidentally cracked one of my nice outdoor chairs.. hehe)
AND OMG, Look at how my belly EXPANDS to UNBELIEVABLE Proportions! Just WOW!
I also Smoke the Rest of my Cigar and smoke a few Cigarettes to keep me nice and Buzzed!
This is one you HAVE TO SEE to Believe! It's INSANE how I literally BLOW UP before your eyes!ย ๐Ÿ˜

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOESย TOWARDย FOODย ANDย FOOD ONLYย & MY GOAL OF BECOMINGย THEย FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED*ย 
***ย !ย PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS !ย ***

Love,
Cytorah
ย ๐ŸŒน

Other Files from Cytorah

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Cytorah knows how to chug beer! Her belly bloats enormously and yes, you are VERY addictive! She has so many huge burps and her huge double chin is amazing as ever! Another 10 stars!!! Keep GAINING!!!ย ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love the way you chug beer, show off your belly and burp ๐Ÿ˜ Great video! ๐Ÿบ

Link to review
cakeordeath

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

SUPER hot, those belches at the end--wow. Love seeing a belly so fat but you can still see how bloated they are. 10/10๐Ÿป

Link to review