5 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIP | Vore Fetish - Vore Chat - Shrinking - Growing - POV - Giantess - Fat Chat

Why is everyone so small? Or.. am I just really big? 😈

I MAY or MAY NOT have um.. digested your friend.. And now.. I'm gonna swallow you.Β Β 

But first, I'm going to tease you and tell you exactly in detail how I swallowed your little friend and how I'm going to swallow you.. slowly putting you in my mouth, going down my throat, into my stomach and...

Well? Don't you wanna know what's next? 😳

Β 

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOES TOWARD FOOD AND FOOD ONLY & MY GOAL OF BECOMING THE FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED*Β 

*** ! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS ! ***

Β 

Love,

Cytorah 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Wishuwerebigger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nearly 15 minutes of teasing and roleplay, just an amazing vore video. I can always wish for more skin to be showing, but the teasing in this one starts at like the 30 second mark and does not let up. It was HOT. Love the idea of being toyed with someone so aware of their hunger, power, and size. True goddess roleplay and I’m here for it.Β 

Response from the author:

@WishuwerebiggerΒ : thankyou hun! I'll make sure my next vore video is a bit more.. risquΓ© in the clothing department. 😈 really happy you enjoyed it nonetheless! πŸ₯°β€οΈ thankyou so much for leaving a review!

Link to review