2 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIP | Eating - Stuffing - Extreme Bloating - Almost Puking - Heavy Breathing - Burping - Soda Chugging - Before/After Belly Measurements - Hiccups

PART 1 - PUSHING THE LIMITS 
PART 2 - AFTER PUSHING THE LIMITS

CLICK HERE FOR PART 2

So, Cytorah decided that it would be a good idea to have a MASSIVE STUFFING only 2 HOURS After a 4000+ Calorie Lunch!
Welp, Maybe that wasn't such a good idea.. I was hungry again, okay... I couldn't help it!!! 
But that 4000+ Stuffing, PLUS the 8000+ Calories I down in this clip!? TOTALING OVER 12,000+ CALORIES in only 3 hours!?
Let's just say, this is why this clip is called "Pushing The Limits" - Because, I REALLY do push my limits!
Watch me stuff bite after bite into my growing body, Slowly expanding as time goes on, and watch how BLOATED & HUGE My Belly Gets!!!
I even measured my Belly BEFORE I ate, and then AFTER I ate - And THE RESULTS WILL SHOCK AND AMAZE YOU!!!
Once again, I eat like a CHAMP in this video, but as the time goes by.. It starts getting harder, and harder to keep eating.. 
Then, ALL AT ONCE, IT HITS ME LIKE A TON OF BRICKS.. And There I am, Laying on my back, white flag waving... Moaning, Groaning, Burping, Dying...
But Decided to FINISH my 2L of Soda in the NEXT CLIP - "AFTER PUSHING THE LIMITS" 😈 Where shit REALLY goes downhill...

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOES TOWARD FOOD AND FOOD ONLY & MY GOAL OF BECOMING THE FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED
*** ! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS ! ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest thefakegumdrop

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow. This is really something else. Even when you don’t consider the fact that there was a huge meal just a couple of hours before this, the sheer amount of food consumed in this clip is staggering. There are quite a few items consumed, and each one was HUGE. The fact that Ms. Rose was able to put away all of it has convinced me that her capacity has increased for sure over the last few weeks.

Easy 5/5.

(P.S. with this new capacity, I’m sure the future “return to donuts” video will definitely be a 24 donut extravaganza haha.)

Link to review
NikeLove1986

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

With what you ate in one sitting this has to be your best clip too date and a return too the doughnuts clip after seeing this dear lord lol Smoking hot brought me to my knees lol

will smith fainting GIF

Link to review