2 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIPΒ |Β Fast Food Stuffing - Weight Gain - Fat Talk - Belly Play - Bloated Belly - Fast Eating

When I say SNACK, I mean that I was still hungry after eating these 8000 Calories. The last time I ate 8000 calories, I felt FULL...Β 
But this time? I don't know.. I didn't feel anything.. not even a dent.. It's almost like, My belly has grown and I can fit SO MUCH MORE in there now!!!
I mean, I felt bloated, but.. I didn't feel.. FULL? And you would think, after just over 8000 calories, I would be.. satiated? And I wasn't!
Watch me stuff my fat face at many different angles, and watch me blow up from "small" to LARGE in minutes.
Watch a movie with your Big Fat Girlfriend and Secretly watch her as she feasts on copious amounts of food! 😈
Wait until the next stuffing where I push my limits more than they have EVER been pushed before!!!

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOESΒ TOWARDΒ FOODΒ ANDΒ FOOD ONLYΒ & MY GOAL OF BECOMINGΒ THEΒ FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED*Β 
***Β !Β PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS !Β ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

She's gorgeous😍 while gorging herself like the goddess she is. Definitely worth it for the length and amount of fat and calories consumed in this video. 

Link to review
blitz

Nice vid, you have a solid 46min to admire her double belly and cute face ! A nice stuffing to watch !Β 

Link to review