2 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIPΒ |Β BODY TOUR - EMPTY BELLY - BELLY PLAY - UPCLOSE - PLENTY OF ANGLES - FAT CHAT

You Want It, You Got It! Now it's time to tour EVERY aspect of Cytorah's EverΒ GROWING BODY!!!

As you know I am still gaining to be the FATTEST WOMAN ALIVE, but I still have quite a ways to go!
All I thought about during this clip was how HOT a side by side comparison will be in 3 months, the a Year.. etc!
Let me show you my curves, my cellulite, my ripples, my stretch marks, my hanging belly and boobs, my flabby arms, my fat face & MORE!!
I've noticed my body getting BIGGER & BIGGER every day! And now, It's time for you guys to see too! ❀️ 
I enjoyed talking to you guys in this clip! It really made me realize the REALITY of me becoming fatter, and I can't WAIT!!!

( this is an EMPTY BELLY body tour, I plan on making a BLOATED, OVERSTUFFED Belly Body Tour Soon, So you can see the differences 😈 )
Β 

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOESΒ TOWARDΒ FOODΒ ANDΒ FOOD ONLYΒ & MY GOAL OF BECOMINGΒ THEΒ FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED*Β 
***Β !Β PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS !Β ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest Goldenticket

Wow this is an extensive tour full of fat realness from a very pretty lady.Β  A must see!

Link to review