5 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIPΒ |Β POV VIDEO - INTERACTION -Β  TIPSY TALK - FAT CHAT - TIGHT LEGGINGSΒ - BELLY BUTTON PLAY - BELLY PLAY - TEASING

So, youΒ finally took the plunge to take this gorgeous fat girl you've been eyeing.. on a date!Β  To a Buffet of course! Because.. where else would you take a fat girl? πŸ– Anyways, it's after dinner and she invites you back to her place for some after drinks! I mean, you're both already a little tipsy and things are already heating up! πŸ”₯Β 

We're you.. staring at my belly the whole time? Should I cover up? Wait.. it's.. turning you on!? Are you a secret fat lover!? 😏 

Watch me tease you about staring at my belly and watching me eat the whole time.. watching me shovel food down my throat, and noticing how tight my leggings are. You know you like fat girls, deep, deep down inside. πŸ₯΅

After the teasing and stripping.. you notice how big and delicious my bellybutton is.. how good would it feel.. to stick it in there? πŸ† πŸ•³Β 

We should do this again sometime... 😈

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOESΒ TOWARDΒ FOODΒ ANDΒ FOOD ONLYΒ & MY GOAL OF BECOMINGΒ THEΒ FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED*Β 
***Β !Β PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS !Β ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

There are no reviews to display.