KITTY SEDUCES & TURNS HER BF ONTO BEING HER FEEDER/SSBBW PLANS (STUFFING VID)

$6.99

(6 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty's SSBBW plans are officially no longer a secret....to anyone, 

In this video I open up about my deepest desires when it comes to my feedee needs and as I seduce my new friend, I mention to him about my love for more growth , his reaction is a good one..which follows with lots of talk about whats so hot about this fetish & what its doing to my body & my plans on gaining another 80-100lbs! 😏😈

During the video, the camera is set on me as I squish him with my heavy weight, tease him with my huge belly all while I stuff my face with pasta & a brownie topped with ice-cream like the gluttonous pig that I am as I burp etc. with no shame. 😈🐷

This stuffing video has everything there is to like about a stuffing video, I eat til I can't possibly eat anymore & my belly pops, tons of fat talk, belly rubbing, fat worship, belching etc. all while I playfully seduce in my sexy tights, tight top & undies that show off my growing figure.. ENJOY FELLAS 🥰

Screenshot_20231014_060258_Gallery.thumb.jpg.e1db2f947b307b8b1f7f5bdacf7cf86d.jpgPhotoCollage_1696921869319.thumb.jpg.dbe690d6ca1cb02e6cc4a5ec1bb024f9.jpg

^ double chin..double EVERYTHING (the before is when it all started) & I'm not even anywhere near done! 😈💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Teejayy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You are simply a perfect woman. I would so love to just have you sit on top of me in that sexy outfit of yours while you feed yourself and tell me how you love getting bigger and rounder. And i would help you as i would tell you how much i love that and how I have such a fetish for watching a woman grow bigger and bigger. And I would give you ideas of what we could do to make it happen.

Link to review
Henke

amazing video, i find this romantic, can.t get enough of passionating touching it makes me stress down❤️

Response from the author:

Awwww, I'm so glad you enjoyed the video love 🥰 it was a lot of fun to make..this entire getting bigger in size is a real turn on for me now 😌😈💕

Link to review
Andy SNk

It's like every man's dream, a chubby girl talking about her weight gain is amazing.

I am shocked to see how you have changed, and to think that a few years ago you were a thin girl, now even your feet and ankles are very chubby. 

I love how chubby you are getting ❤️

Response from the author:

LOL that's so funny, I've recently noticed just how fat my feet and ankles have gotten recently which is so funny you've noticed it too cause I had just made a comment about it. I've actually got some sandals that won't even fit on my feet anymore 😆💕 Anywho....thank you for such a sweet review, I just had to comment on the feet/ankles thing hehe 😋

Link to review
fontenoy

This amazing role play from Kitty is any feeders dream! What is more perfect than a big beautiful girl dropping her growing body on top of you and telling you how much bigger she wants to get, all while stuffing her gorgeous face with even more calories! And on top of that, Kitty seems to be even bigger and curvier with every update - and this is no exception. Looking forward to continuing with you on this beautiful journey, Kitty! Thank you for all you do!

Link to review
hamazon

Sweet baby Jesus, this video is a dream come to life. Seriously, this has to be what heaven looks like: a big beautiful woman straddling you while she eats and talks to you about how she wants to keep getting bigger. And, oh boy, can I not wait for those pounds to pile on. She somehow gets more beautiful with each new pound and stretch mark. I don’t know how it’s possible for her to keep getting more beautiful, but it’s happening somehow, possibly with magic lol. I hope that guy knows how lucky he is, because he’s about to have a whole website full of people jealous of him 😂

Link to review
Jhall6942

This video was breathtaking..I'd do anything to be that 🤡 in that video..I've been looking for a woman like this my entire life,and here she is , as breathtaking as she could be, Kitty looks absolutely amazing , about to burst out of every piece of clothing she's wearing, I wish I could put my hands all over every square bunch of her expanding, feminine and sexy body,.... somehow she keeps getting sexier and sexier with every pound and inch she puts on, it is completely mind numbing, and completely unbelievable how shes becoming a sexy as hell SSBBW. You're doing great Kitty, well done👍

Link to review