Shower bloating (ok, my biggest body yet)

$9.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

*Video in landscape*

In this video I'm a bit high after smoking some and got pretty thirsty. Never tried the shower hose before and it ended up being my most violent water bloating to this date. 

I'm also at my biggest as you can (hopefully) see!

What's NOT in the video but figured it would be fun for you to know: bloatings make me extremely hungry, my belly was huge and hard for a while, not to mention the slush sounds coming out pretty easily. Sat down on my couch and devoured a enormous Brazilian hot dog: trust me, it's at least a pound.

Went to bed looking big and feeling more satisfied than ever 🤗

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ms06zaku

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! Missed you babe. Youve been busy lately. Great vid of a girl who just wants to get bigger. I love how you just shove the hose into your mouth without hesitation and just pump yourself up into morph size. Your getting so fat its crazy!

Link to review
lesserhawk

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is such a great lil vid. You can really tell she's been packing on the weight, every part of her looks so fluffy and thick - great growth! And speaking of growth, it's seriously impressive how bloated she gets here in such a short period of time... 

Also, the video is shows off how lovely her personality is - you can tell she's having fun here, all giggly at the start, enjoying rubbing her belly and showing off her size. Super cute, super sexy, super vid!

Link to review
biggerisbetter97

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Super hot!! TFGP looks fatter than I’ve ever seen her, and she only grows from there. She does a massive water bloat, and her belly grows so fast as water dribbles out of her mouth while she struggles to swallow it all. The whole time she’s playing with her belly, sloshing it around like a big water balloon.

my favorite parts of these are the end, when she looks like a morph of herself from how big and bloated her stomach has grown. It’s like a sneak peak of what’s to come as this piggy keeps getting fatter and fatter.

Link to review