2 Screenshots

About This File

Dark Moon Flower takes you inside her office at work to let you watch as she races the clock for a Taco Bell Speed Stuffing. How many tacos can she devour in just 10 minutes?

This is a real, non-scripted spur of the moment stuffing with an ASMR feel and about a minute of belly play and fat chat near the end.

You can hear all the crunching and munching, wrappers crinkling, breathing and eating... and a bit of my coworkers talking outside as I attempt to hide my gluttony behind my closed office door. I'm trying my best to be quiet, but I'm sure they wondered why so many wrappers were crinkling in quick succession. 😅  

Other Files from DarkMoonFlower

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dark moonflower just doesn't miss. This is another home run video. She says she could've eaten more if she didn't stop to play with her belly, but with a belly like hers, who wouldn't?

Link to review
Louki

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

An absolutely gorgeous video! She can’t stop overeating even at work! She gonna be huge soon! I love this girl! Stunning weight gain progress!🤩🤩❤️

Link to review