Whole Bag French Fry Challenge * No Cuts / No Edits

$8.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Challenged to stuff myself on camera with an entire bag of French fries, I push myself to power through even when everything in my body is telling me to stop. You can hear the sounds of me chowing down, telling you how I feel and how full I'm getting. 🥵 This is as authentic as you can get. Over twenty-five minutes - one shot, no cuts, me eating. Even when my cat starts meowing and I start gaging,  I keep filming. Accidental brief face reveal, wearing geeky glasses...lol.😅

**** Please comment and review if you enjoy! 😘****

Other Files from DarkMoonFlower

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

DarkMoonFlower is determined to eat enough fries for an entire party 🍟Can she fit all that into her voracious face?

She starts off eating at a ferocious pace, shoveling handfuls of fries into her mouth one after another. She eats so quick in order to cram more into her tummy before she feels full. She also brings a hard cider and some ranch dressing to help her along.

Towards the halfway point she is groaning and slowing down but determined to eat the entire bag. She finishes all her ranch dressing but don't worry she brought 2 jars! She pours another huge helping of ranch, "That's a fuck ton of ranch...", and dives back in.

Now it's becoming a struggle, she's sweating and sniffling, and it's so hot to see her force her way through as she groans and rubs her swollen gut packed full of carbs. It's uncertain what drives her to finish now...pure willpower or how turned on she is from eating dozens of servings of carbs and fat 🥵. Fighting through her gag reflex she finishes every single crumb on the dish. Her stomach is packed to the brim at the end as she rubs and slaps it . Get this video if you want to watch a woman stuff herself to her limit 🔥

Link to review
Guest fatadmirer386

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I loved to watcher her gorge on fries. Dark moon flower is such an impressive gainer and sexy greedy gainer. This was such a pleasure  to watch 😍

Link to review
thewowza36

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You can really tell how much DarkMoonFlower pushed herself here, she's absolutely stuffed by the end of this. Nice work!

Response from the author:

Thank you !  It was a lot of fun making this clip and seeing how far I could push myself. ☺️

Link to review