8 Screenshots

About This File

This massive and juicy video is like seven clips in one. Enjoy watching me gulp down more than 15,000 calories of weight gain shakes as I celebrate the 1-month anniversary of my first weigh-in with a weight gain shake every night for a week. See exactly how much I’ve gained with a weigh-in and measurements at the beginning and ending of the week. I greedily drink, jiggle, and bounce for you wearing a variety of sexy undies and tight clothes. Hear me tell you about how tight I want to fill my tummy and how I want to get even fatter. I’m so excited to share my progress with you as I finally cross the line into obesity! More than 30 minutes of watching me get fatter on purpose.

**** Please comment and review if you enjoy! Thank you for watching! 😘 ****

Don't miss the follow up video: Bonus Shakes Celebration * 4,400+ Calorie Weight Gain Shake * 2 Liters (Half-Gallon) Chug

Check out all my weight gain shake videos:

One Month Weigh-In * 7 Days of Weight Gain Shakes! * Rapid Weight Gain

Bonus Shakes Celebration* 4,400+ Calorie Weight Gain Shake * 2 Liters (Half-Gallon) Chug

Shake Night: Part I

Shake Night: Part II * Measurements & Weigh In

Weight for Me Underneath the Christmas Tree

Other Files from DarkMoonFlower

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hgee

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The determination, the wonder, the excitement, focus on the amazing process of weight gain. They are all here in this video, so well done and generously long. DMF is so delightful to watch and she's not playing around or exaggerating. she's for real getting fat and it's so hot😍

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

DMF knocks it out of the park! 🥵

It's so hot watching her chug 7 weight gain shakes in all sorts of tight underwear and clothing. Hearing her narrate over herself downing a shake explaining how she wants to grow her belly and fill it full and tight is so damn hot 🔥

You can tell she really is into fattening herself up. She dedicated all these calories to building her growing fat beautiful body. It's a great video!

The weigh in result is awesome 😵 📈

Link to review
Babygotback96

Wow. So much time and effort put into this.  Far exceeded my expectations! 😍 what an absolutely incredible gain in such a short time! DMF has taken this gain SERIOUSLY… 

Link to review
fro-yo

Safe to say at this point Dark Moon Flower is downright addicted to fattening herself up - and doing a hell of a job too! in just one week she balloons her waistline - thanks in part to her being such a glutton ... And her secret weapon - weight gain shakes ... maybe she should make those more of a habit 🤤🥵

Response from the author:

You know exactly what I’ll be drinking tonight 😘. Thank you! 

Link to review
mikeldikel

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

soooo greedy girl🤩!! 

i'm proud of you, drinking so much heavy wheigt gain shake!!

do you even drink a shake every day at the moment? 

Thank you. 😉
Let’s just say there may be another shake video in my future.

0C36BA5B-ECD0-4122-A436-162061C75C29.thumb.jpeg.5f8fa5878ecfe7e1d182411879349625.jpeg

Link to review
LoveHandler

This is a must buy 14/10! 🥵 I'm in awe at how good this clip is. And it's such a good value too! I'm very excited to see where this gain goes and if there are more videos like this in my future, I'll will day a very happy and horny

Link to review
ShrubberyLogistic

$11.99? Not only do you get the HOTTEST blend of seven sexy videos - you get the satisfaction of knowing exactly where that money’s going next week 🥵🥵… 

Don’t deny yourself. That’s all I’ll say. 

Thank you for helping me get even fatter and sexier. ❤️🥤

Link to review
Jackita991

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

This is probably more a documentary than a simple video. Here you can see how much effort DMF is putting on the cause. Her part of herself that always wanted this completely takes over her eating habits and it’s so crazy how in just one week she makes so much progress. But in the end of the vid it makes you feel that this is only the beginning, you just can’t stop thinking at what’s to come by watching how her body grows in just 7 days. I highly recommend this

Link to review
Guest ItalianBHM

Five stars, all around! Wish I could give more here. Highly recommend! 

Your content really resonates with me, and one can easily see an enthusiastic gainer who really loves the lifestyle of pure indulgence and gaining. I am an on and off gainer myself, and was once in a mutual gaining relationship with an FFA. I miss those days, but they really helped me to get past the "stigma" of being a fat-loving Italian guy with a passion for good food. Your own passion mirrors my own, and love the way you really get into it! And the way you just down those shakes. Not to mention, of course, the (very inspiring) and mood-setting rock music. Really brings back some memories of my own days of more steady gaining. Whether on my own or with my ex-girlfriend, we would enjoy putting on a playlist of different songs to get in the mood and gorge. Getting lost in the sensations, the passion, the feelings of eating, growing, and just the liberation of downing thousands of calories is mind blowing stimulation, for sure. You're an inspiration, the real deal, and really makes me want to cut loose and indulge again, myself. 

Folks, this woman's videos are some you just don't want to miss. If you are on the fence about this lifestyle at all, she just might give you the inspiration you need to just go for it!

Thank you! One thing I really love about Curvage is the community with others who feel the same way about gaining. It really is a turn on for me and I'm glad you see that passion come through in my videos!

Link to review

Great video by Curvage's new star. So much progress is made in this video that it is well worth getting. Watching those habits start to run out of control is such a turn-on.

I get a strong feeling that this is just the beginning of a long and sumptuous journey.

Link to review