Chat, Snack & Shake * January 2023

$8.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Dark Moon Flower chats with you about her weight gain experience so far and some of her plans for the future as she eats snacks and drinks her favorite weight gain shake. What milestone is she aiming for next?

Video clip contains two brand new "before" pics from her high school/college athlete days and a graph of her weight gain 📈 before Curvage.

IMG-5964.thumb.jpg.a7b7b7c5404119da388abf76afb40470.jpg

No music - just chatting, calories, and chubby cuteness.❤️

***Please leave your comments and reviews - I love to hear your reactions 🥰***

Other Files from DarkMoonFlower

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fatman100

I highly recommend this video! It's absolutely very sexy! I don't regret it in the slightest! Nothing more sexy than watching a big beautiful flabby goddess drink a weight gain shake and enjoy snacks knowing that she's becoming more beautiful with each pound of body fat she gains❤️❤️❤️❤️. So if you haven't watched this video you most definitely should go check out how much weight she's piled on and see how big, round, flabby and squishy her beautiful belly has become. She's getting so soft and flabby everywhere and looks absolutely amazing and I hope she continues to enjoy her weight gain shakes I absolutely love every pound she puts on🥰🥰🥰

Link to review

Late to the party on this one, but I received a really good recommendation to watch this one, and was not disappointed!

DMF shows off just how plump she’s gotten (amazing that she’s so much bigger now).

This clip is worth it for the display in her panties from 65lbs ago! 

HOT FIRE 🔥 FIVE STARS

Link to review
LoveHandler

DarkMoonFlower knows how to make great videos, and this one is no different! If you're anything like me and you love fat chats, then do yourself a favor and pick this video up (and maybe one or two of the weight gain shakes night videos) and get hyped for DMF's upcoming goals.

I don't think it'll be too long before she's setting even higher goals, but we'll just have to wait and see (and that's kind of the fun part, isn't it?)

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review! 

Link to review