5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch DMF chill under the Christmas tree 🎄and pound back weight gain shakes as she waits for Santa. 🎅

No commentary or voiceovers- just belly play, jiggles, amazing ass shots, and 4,400 calories being added to Dark Moon Flower's hips, ass, and belly before your eyes. 🎁

*Let me know if you enjoyed this little gift. 🎁 

I love comments and reviews. 🎄

Thank you! 😘 

Check out all my weight gain shake videos:

One Month Weigh-In * 7 Days of Weight Gain Shakes! * Rapid Weight Gain

Bonus Shakes Celebration* 4,400+ Calorie Weight Gain Shake * 2 Liters (Half-Gallon) Chug

Shake Night: Part I

Shake Night: Part II * Measurements & Weigh In

Other Files from DarkMoonFlower

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

LoveHandler

I didn't know I needed a Christmas-themed video from DarkMoonFlower, but apparently I did! Treat yourself right and get this video as a Christmas present to yourself.

DMF is getting huge quick, and I think all these weight gain shakes have something to do with it. In addition to watching DMF slam two pitchers of shake, you get so many hot angles and top tier belly play and posing.

Five 🎄🔥 out of Five 🎄🔥

Link to review

A gift you won’t regret opening early 😉 Overflowing her outfits, doubling down on decadent shakes with curves that just keep on coming, DMF delivers yet again. Her floor work is the stuff that sets this one apart - don’t miss out on seeing these rolls unwrapped. 

Someone better get me a stopwatch this year too; I swear those shakes are going down quicker and quicker… 

Link to review
pj44

What a great Christmas present for us, DMF!  I love your body shape, with long sexy legs, relatively thin arms, and a huge jiggly potbelly! 🤰  I liked how the music started slow, then kicked into high gear when you got down to work and chugged down not one but two full pitchers of weight gain shake!!  I loved it when you rolled onto your back and we can see just how flabby and bulgy your belly is even when lying down!  You are getting so frickin' FAT, and I love it! 😍

Link to review