3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me eat an entire box of my favorite ice cream bars while trying to stuff myself into clothes that fit me at least 50 pounds ago...Dancing and jiggling, I work up the courage to weigh myself for the first time since joining Curvage. Will I break 200!?!

**** Please comment and review if you enjoy! 😘****

75B42098-3DC1-466E-9F5D-4A71F4980AE3.gif

Other Files from DarkMoonFlower

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is my first DMF clip and I think she knocks it out of the park. This video is voiced over which opens it up to a different artistic flavor than most videos I've seen on here. It has an ASMR quality to it. We hear her talk about her body as if we are watching this clip with her. You can tell she is getting turned on 🔥 talking about how fat her ass has gotten and her big belly hang and how none of these clothes fit after she gained 50lbs 🥵 

It is so hot hearing her comment on her own body in her sultry breathy voice.

🔥 🙏🔥

Her body is killer, total babe, with stretch marks showcasing her rapid weight gain and enormous love handles that bulge out of her super tight shorts as she eats ice cream after ice cream.

The weigh in is the cherry on top and surprised me 🍒🤯 Great video!

Link to review
Continental

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Extremely well-done body exploration with sexy voice-over commentary of herself (voice volume could have been slightly higher, though).  Nice that she gets turned on herself in admiring her growing body.  Pretty sure she will need larger size panties and shorts to accommodate that growing ass 😊  Happy 200+ !!   

Link to review
Guest fatadmirer386

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Have her talk to you about how much she loves to gain and wait for the amazing surprise at the end!! She is progressing nicely! 

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

The dialogue in this video is incredible. You can tell how absolutely into all of this she is!!! Some of these outfits show case her soft belly sooo well!! 😍😍

Link to review
Louki

the best growing muffin top on curvage! absolutely amazing body shape with lovely soft belly! keep going! the fatter the better! a must buy video for everyone!

Link to review

Dark Moon Flower's enthusiasm for gaining is inspiring  After becoming hooked on many of her other amazing videos and I came back to get this one and I was not disappointed! 

Truly a special content creator for curvage. We are lucky to have her! 💖

Link to review