8 Screenshots

About This File

Shake Night: Part II

Over 24 minutes of me chugging 11,000 MORE calories of weight gain shakes. This is a compellation of nights 6-10 for my second weight gain shake challenge. Sexy hot fat chat and sizzling weigh in and measurements comparisons. Are you curious to see how much I've packed on? You're in luck. At the end of this video you will see exactly how much I've gained since my first Curvage weigh in (May 2022), and my week of shakes challenge in June.  

Don't forget to check out Shake Night: Part I

**** Please comment and review if you enjoy! It means a lot to me to hear what you have to say. Thank you 😘 ****

Check out all my weight gain shake videos:

One Month Weigh-In * 7 Days of Weight Gain Shakes! * Rapid Weight Gain

Bonus Shakes Celebration* 4,400+ Calorie Weight Gain Shake * 2 Liters (Half-Gallon) Chug

Shake Night: Part I

Shake Night: Part II * Measurements & Weigh In

Weight for Me Underneath the Christmas Tree

Other Files from DarkMoonFlower

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

LoveHandler

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another home run from DarkMoonFlower!

You get something different with every shake she chugs—different outfits, different poses—but she's always incredibly enthusiastic about chugging her shake. By the end of the video the results are incredible!

These Shake Night videos have everything, and this one is no different! I'm convinced that DarkMoonFlower is the queen of weight gain shakes, and her voice overs in these videos are the icing on an already great cake. Do yourself a favor and start collecting these videos!

Link to review
Guest ItalianBHM

Really unique and fantastic video!! Love the dedication, and the sensuality/passion with which she goes to town on these shakes, the weigh ins, the belly play, etc is beyond compare. This is one dedicated woman with a true love for gaining and the total indulgence that goes along with it. Not to mention that she always selects just the right rock music and tracks to accompany her escapades. I've always loved setting the tone for a big, proper stuffing session with some music. Something about it really puts you in the mood, (and even encourages you to go for it and eat even more. Yeah...personal experiences there!)  

Link to review
Phrozen

The one and only Shake Queen returns with her signature series and this instalment does not disappoint! Some great alluring angles, sexy fat chat, and some serious growth that you won't want to miss--if you've seen her previous shake videos your jaw will drop at her transformation since her last outings. Don't miss this one!

Link to review

This video is the epitome of bigger and better. Every clip is worth five stars, yet DarkMoonFlower does us the honour of squeezing it all into one. You’ll feel blessed by the level of effort she’s put into showing you how  effortlessly she’s sucking down those shakes.
And get ready for the number on the scale to rock you to your core!

Link to review
pj44

Such an awesome video!  You are growing in every new video!  I love all of your jiggles and the way you suck down those shakes like nothing (you said it's getting easier every time!).  I love the horny voice-overs too, it shows you really enjoy gaining more and more!  And congratulations on your spectacular belly measurement and weight!!  You recorded these shakes a month ago, I wonder if you can make at least one shake video this week so we can see just how much weight you've packed on in the last few weeks!!

Link to review
mj3200

Such a sexy video. I think my favourite bits are her lovely accent and how her belly jiggles when she laughs. What a perfect woman. Without giving anything away the final weigh-in is very impressive. 

Link to review