My Brownie Baking Fail * 3,230 Calorie Stuffing

$8.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I'm trying to secretly bake brownies, but the mix just tastes too goooood... I can't help but end up stuffing myself with 3,230 calories of brownie mix! Don't forget to grease the belly - I mean pan! Plenty of belly jiggles and some belly flops on the kitchen counter so you can see just how greedy I've been. No talking - I filmed this at night and legit was trying not to wake anyone up - but near the end you can hear just how hard I'm pushing myself to eat it all.

Other Files from DarkMoonFlower

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video starts with DarkMoonFlower innocently making some brownies. She vigorously mixes up the batter in her bra and ever-tightening jeans. This mixing jiggles her fat arms and tummy. Now, of course, she has to taste the batter to make sure it's right. But one taste turns to two and suddenly she is on her kitchen floor in her panties eating bite after bite of the batter with a spatula. She then notices that there is barely any  batter left to bake 👀 so she commits to eating all of it, all 19 servings!! 🥵

At this point, DarkMoonFlower is jiggling her fat stuffed tummy over the kitchen counter trying to motivate herself to eat the last of tray. She is so worked up 🔥that she digs back in, face right in the camera eating. The music fades as she moans and chews the last bite. With her tummy tight with an entire bag of Triple Chocolate Brownie mix (3,230 calories! 🔥) stuffed into it she gives herself one last slap on her engorged gut and ends the clip.

It is such a hot spectacle to see this woman gluttonously eat all that sugar, carbs, and fat.

Well done. Like a true artist, suffering for her art 🎭

Link to review
fro-yo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

first time hearing of DMF and already I'm a big fan, watch her gorge herself on an entire box's worth of triple chocolate brownie batter .. maybe the triple here more accurately stands for 'triple xls' - which will soon be the only size Dark Moon will be able to fit into

maybe she should turn this into some kind of routine, see how much her girthy gut balloons from all those extra calories

😉

Link to review
Guest fatadmirer386

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Very sexy! I can watch her cook everyday!

Link to review