10 Screenshots

About This File

Shar chugs beer. She burps and talks to you about her weight gain..she shows you her fat growing belly from all different angles. Shar talks about where she would like to gain more weight on her body and shows you how her belly hangs.

Shar makes up a gaining shake.. she chugs, rubs and plays with her belly. 

Shar wants more! She scoffs ice cream and shows off more of her big fat bloated belly!

Finally, Shar steps on the scales.

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

13 of 13 members found this review helpful 13 / 13 members

First I just wanted to say thanks for this free vid shar, this is a must watch for anyone that loves her vids. Its much more than a weigh in vid. As shar, starts by chugging a beer then moving onto a weight gain shake with ice cream. I love the size of the scoop that you used to put the ice cream in the shake. And afterwards to add some more pounds, shar eats some ice cream from the tub with the same massive scoop 😂. I had to add the pics just to show how big shar’s belly looks in this vid. Wow and the end weight was a lot more than I thought it would be 🐷. Well done shar.

64B56128-8BBD-4B1B-A133-14787F26F47B.png

232E7340-2C9B-436E-934C-6FE12E805FEE.png

EA51B96D-D056-47F3-AC56-44F15D19C752.png

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Just totally gobsmacked! 😍🐷 This has to be Shar’s hottest, most decadently exciting vid yet.  

For those of us that have followed her from the start, awe-struck by her incredible transition from skinny to slim, to plump, to chubby, to fat, to OBESE - you will be blown away by the number on the scale! 

Huge congratulations and well done Shar - SO close to the big 250 now! 😍

Link to review
Howard Roark

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This latest video from Shar is amazing. It seemed like tidal patterns had shifted towards England and now I know way.  The density  of her belly is awesome and impressive. And then she fills it with one of her weight gain shakes with added ice cream. Shar has a distinctive crease between the upper and lower belly at her belly button, and this crease almost disappears as her belly bloats out. Finally, at the end she demonstrates her success over the past several months by stepping on the scale. Wow!

Link to review
mcdorbandt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is my favorite video of you since I joined the site... Unbelievable, & make more like this please. As an honest consumer of content on this site(I’ve bought like 50+ downloads) this one is shockingly good... a must get... y’all are cheating your selves out of perfection if you pass this up🎉🍾🥰🤗🔥

Thank you Shar😘

Response from the author:

❤️❤️

Link to review
Joe626

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It my first time buy Shar video. I love  shar video and shar is my favorite. From the beginning when she started gaining, I love shar belly getting bigger. Keep up a phenomenal job shar with a lot of love. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Response from the author:

Thankyouuuu ❤️❤️

Link to review

Shar opens the video drinking a beer and showing off her fat belly as it hangs down over her waistband. Such a big belly, but boy does it have a lot more to grow. After her beer Shar makes a calorie rich gaining shake and chugs that down like nothing while giving her belly some good slaps. No more shake? What’s a fat girl to do? Shar is on to the ice cream, spooning more and more into her mouth as her shorts start to look smaller and smaller on her. That big belly from the beginning is nothing compared to her healthy gut now as it wobbles with every step and pat. Time for the scales...😃

Link to review