6 Screenshots

About This File

What’s hotter than Savannah is tiny lingerie? Savannah eating in tiny lingerie! 

As Savannah’s boyfriend and you know the way to her heart is by feeding her. Keeping her fat and happy is all you wanna do. You treat her to a nice little snack and get her some Taco Bell. You love watching her eat, jiggle her body, play with her belly and let out some good burps . Of course there’s some sexy fat chat 😉

{ video includes; pov, role play, belly play, Fat chat , eating, burping }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

xTom420

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow this has got to be one of my new favourite videos! savannah is so big already from the last videos I’ve watched 🥵 the way she devours her food and some really good burps! love the fat chat as always 😍

Link to review

Her content is consistently getting better! ❤️
Makeup skills are A1, she looks fantastic and knows just what to say and do to get me twitching and down bad. She’s plumping up so fast and this video should definitely be proof that she’s not stopping anytime soon! 🥰

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Savannah is getting FAT! Her thighs, belly and fluffy arms are on full display as she gorges and engorges herself! The burps are supremely hot and her gorgeous face with her big dreamy eyes never allows you to look away! She certainly has been letting herself go since she first started on Curvage! Let's keep her going!

Response from the author:

Thank you Marshall 💕 you’re so sweet 

Link to review