[50% OFF]Dieting tips for Miss Baloney

$4.99

(1 review)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Today at gym classes was weight in day! She could not wait to see how much she have been carrying around lately!

It was a shock when she heard that pretty high number very close to 300lbs...

She then started thinking that it might be a little bit too much... 300lbs... to carry around. Could you imagine? She asked some tips to her colleagues from the gym classes on how to gain muscles, loose weight and all that, you know? The answer was "salad! Vegetables, green stuff. Oh and some meat won't be bad!"

So she was on that. And very hungry. She then made a huge 2.5lbs mashed potatoes with bacon and green onions for green, of course! To drink, not coke! She got some orange soda, you know! Much healthier!! Those fit people would be proud.

Only thing is that the colleagues didn't tell her how much she should eat and perhaps she needs clearer instructions next time....

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Seeing how this is Memorial Day in the US, I'll use a few military terms to go with Thatfatguineapig's camo pants and creative writing (she doesn't talk much, but great description).

I really love how her camouflage pants conceal so much, like it's a stealth stuffing mission :)

Her legs dispersing are so inviting, but before we can salivate, we must perform a recon operation.

camo1.thumb.PNG.97ce784a65e3347049f6884149f845fb.PNG

There are so many beautiful views upon recon, but I cannot get myself distracted until her belly is liberated.  Every view creates quite a unique method to infiltrate, and is quite a time sink to get lost in that terrain.

bellyout.thumb.PNG.06600a6b747c35a7bf049dcff8dd70e6.PNG

This cleavage raid is fantastic.  That chest candy here is worth everything I risked.

cleavageraid.thumb.PNG.8605f4ac1add00fe1eb97e1cba0513e1.PNG

All I can say for this last one is to enjoy the pats and a flanking type massage.  She has to hold the soda down at all costs, take no prisoners if you will.
bellyoutbelow.thumb.PNG.4548026787e3c6905a2bd8dc3fa990a8.PNG

I do give a salute to those who didn't last the full way of the operation, as well as Thatfatguineapig for her full range of talents and views.

sgt-slaughter_1323656176.jpg

Link to review