Is my weight gain noticeable?

I unintentionally gained almost 20 pounds. Part of me hates it. Part of me has never been more turned on and wants to continue destroying my body. I’m 138 now and I think I’d like to blimp up to a plump and healthy 160-170. I want more of a belly. What do you think I should do? No one has said anything about my weight gain but I’ve gone up 2 pants sizes, and I’m not comfortable posting face pics yet but trust me when I say I have quite the double chin…

IMG_4594.jpeg

IMG_4593.jpeg

IMG_4577.jpeg

IMG_4570.png

IMG_4610.jpeg

10 minutes ago, fman5001 said:

Your gain looks amazing so far 🥵 why not try another 10lbs and see how that feels? I bet you’d look amazing bigger

what about the idea of gaining more turns you on?

I like the idea of giving into desires. I’ve always deprived myself of my favorite foods but I spent a few months seeing what would happen if I stopped doing that—not trying to gain but not trying not to gain. I realized the change was significant when I could no longer button my pants. My body is starting to feel physically different. Sometimes, after a large meal, I feel my belly and butt jiggle, and I want to experience that all the time. 

I haven’t really indulged yet and I want to try stuffing myself. I like the idea of having a potbelly and generally being a little porky. I want to get chubby enough that at least one person in my life makes a comment because I am into a bit of light shaming and teasing. 

4 hours ago, chublove2222 said:

I like the idea of giving into desires. I’ve always deprived myself of my favorite foods but I spent a few months seeing what would happen if I stopped doing that—not trying to gain but not trying not to gain. I realized the change was significant when I could no longer button my pants. My body is starting to feel physically different. Sometimes, after a large meal, I feel my belly and butt jiggle, and I want to experience that all the time. 

I haven’t really indulged yet and I want to try stuffing myself. I like the idea of having a potbelly and generally being a little porky. I want to get chubby enough that at least one person in my life makes a comment because I am into a bit of light shaming and teasing. 

Damn! I think giving in is a great idea, though I bet (looking at the pic of you in the apron) that the greed has already set in and that you can’t help at this point plumping up even more 😈

I’m sucking in in the picture with the black dress but here you can see the small belly I’m starting to get when I don’t suck in. 

Thank you to everyone who commented :). I was really nervous and you’ve all been so nice.

I think I might go for another 20 pounds. I’m hoping that’ll give me the soft, chubby look I’m going for. 

IMG_4642.jpeg

IMG_4637.jpeg

2 hours ago, chublove2222 said:

I’m sucking in in the picture with the black dress but here you can see the small belly I’m starting to get when I don’t suck in. 

Thank you to everyone who commented :). I was really nervous and you’ve all been so nice.

I think I might go for another 20 pounds. I’m hoping that’ll give me the soft, chubby look I’m going for. 

IMG_4642.jpeg

IMG_4637.jpeg

Incredible news. I hope you’ll keep us posted along the way ;)

what are your favorite things to eat? Any ideas for a first stuffing?

3 hours ago, chublove2222 said:

IMG_4642.jpeg

IMG_4637.jpeg

You are getting such a cute little belly. 20 pounds will look great on you. 

18 hours ago, Sgoush said:

Damn! I think giving in is a great idea, though I bet (looking at the pic of you in the apron) that the greed has already set in and that you can’t help at this point plumping up even more 😈

I decided to have a greedy lunch for myself today and had to undo the button of my pants at work, so I think you’re right!

Going to bed nice and bloated and hoping some of that bloat turns into fat by the morning. The last photo is me sucking my belly in as much as possible.

I have decided I want to commit to gaining another 20 pounds. I got home from work and fixed myself a frozen pizza, chicken fingers, and a soda. I was still craving salty food after I finished, so I had some pretzels and then it was time for dessert. I ate an ice cream bar and a few Oreos and a few more bites of ice cream from the carton. I went to bed and read for an hour but then started to feel a little bit hungry, so I decided to make myself a PB&J that I paired with a small vanilla milkshake.

I don’t think I’ll eat like this every day, but it’s fun to just give into my desires. 

I just decided to weigh myself even though I know it’s bloat, but I’m up 3.2 pounds from this morning! That’s my first time ever crossing 140.

Now I can’t stop walking around my apartment, feeling the experience of what it’s like to have a big belly. I want a belly like this all the time.

By the way: I’m into light teasing, so feel free to let me know how greedy I’m looking. Just don’t be too mean, please. 

Today was my third day in a row getting Burger King and I could tell my coworker kind of side eyed me because I normally back a salad from home. Let me know if you think people are starting to notice my gain.

IMG_4667.jpeg

IMG_4669.jpeg

IMG_4683.jpeg

IMG_4675.jpeg

IMG_4679.jpeg

4 hours ago, chublove2222 said:

Going to bed nice and bloated and hoping some of that bloat turns into fat by the morning. The last photo is me sucking my belly in as much as possible.

I have decided I want to commit to gaining another 20 pounds. I got home from work and fixed myself a frozen pizza, chicken fingers, and a soda. I was still craving salty food after I finished, so I had some pretzels and then it was time for dessert. I ate an ice cream bar and a few Oreos and a few more bites of ice cream from the carton. I went to bed and read for an hour but then started to feel a little bit hungry, so I decided to make myself a PB&J that I paired with a small vanilla milkshake.

I don’t think I’ll eat like this every day, but it’s fun to just give into my desires. 

I just decided to weigh myself even though I know it’s bloat, but I’m up 3.2 pounds from this morning! That’s my first time ever crossing 140.

Now I can’t stop walking around my apartment, feeling the experience of what it’s like to have a big belly. I want a belly like this all the time.

By the way: I’m into light teasing, so feel free to let me know how greedy I’m looking. Just don’t be too mean, please. 

Today was my third day in a row getting Burger King and I could tell my coworker kind of side eyed me because I normally back a salad from home. Let me know if you think people are starting to notice my gain.

IMG_4667.jpeg

IMG_4669.jpeg

IMG_4683.jpeg

IMG_4675.jpeg

IMG_4679.jpeg

Oh my god! That is an amazing amount of food for a girl your size to put away in an evening. Even with your fast metabolism, you’re basically guaranteed to plump up on that kind of diet. You say you won’t do it all the time, but I bet you won’t be able to help it 🥵 you’d probably be especially helpless if someone was there to rub your straining belly after

great story about the coworker side eye… what’s your order at bk?

3 hours ago, chublove2222 said:

Working from home today. I keep telling myself this is just bloat, but I worry I’m living in denial…

IMG_4796.jpeg

IMG_4787.jpeg

IMG_4789.jpeg

IMG_4752.jpeg

IMG_4742.jpeg

I love the idea of you filling out those sweat pants a bit more. Did work from home mean pigging out again as I suspect?

28 minutes ago, Sgoush said:

I love the idea of you filling out those sweat pants a bit more. Did work from home mean pigging out again as I suspect?

It sure did, as you can see. I ordered in Thai food for lunch and they brought me enough utensils for four people. I had to run an errand after I’d already stuffed myself, so I put on leggings thinking they’d be forgiving and stretchy but they’re a bit tighter than I remembered. Now it’s dinner time and I’m in the mood for something sweet, so I’m working on polishing off the Oreos I started yesterday alongside a bottle of wine. 

IMG_4828.jpeg

IMG_4827.jpeg

2 hours ago, chublove2222 said:

It sure did, as you can see. I ordered in Thai food for lunch and they brought me enough utensils for four people. I had to run an errand after I’d already stuffed myself, so I put on leggings thinking they’d be forgiving and stretchy but they’re a bit tighter than I remembered. Now it’s dinner time and I’m in the mood for something sweet, so I’m working on polishing off the Oreos I started yesterday alongside a bottle of wine. 

IMG_4828.jpeg

IMG_4827.jpeg

lol keep this up and you won’t be able to see your feet

Gotta ask: you don’t dunk the Oreos in the wine, do you?

On 2/20/2024 at 10:29 PM, chublove2222 said:

Your description of your greediness is so incredibly attractive! 😍 I love the way you describe it. That desire to give in and indulge is honestly the most attractive thing I can imagine. And it’s impressive how much you can eat already, just starting out! I think you’ll have lots of fun gaining that first 20 pounds.. 😉

Out of curiosity, how tall are you?

I know this may sound  crazy at this point in your gain, but your structure would give you a statuesque classically sexy curves as you get around 200lbs +. Enjoy the excitement and enjoy eating as much as you want, whatever you want whenever you want...it is so freeing and liberating. Thank you for sharing with us. 

IMG_5062.thumb.jpeg.cad0371d1ecfc4b4c61123ea451007fc.jpeg

Here’s how I started my day: after last night’s stuffing (I don’t even really consider it a stuffing, though. I’ve just been eating what I want, when I want it. Last night for dinner that meant most of a large pizza, some chicken fingers, ice cream and Oreos, and then ending the night with a soft pretzel and a bag of chocolate covered almonds). I woke up with my belly still a little (or maybe more than a little?) bloated.

I took the above picture early in the morning after brushing my teeth and looking down and thinking “Well, that’s a new view.” I took a look in the mirror and could see that I am wider and that a small pocket of fat has started to develop underneath my chin. 

I then took this picture and was surprised by how round my belly looked!

IMG_5078.thumb.jpeg.a9d302503096ddb96782d9953bbfcde2.jpegI tried to suck in, but I feel like it didn’t quite work as well as it used to…

IMG_5101.thumb.jpeg.1f33521ae07ea86963c5c4b64fe1c563.jpegNo wonder my mom asked me this weekend if I’m still doing spin class!

I had to get ready for work, but I allowed myself to sit on my bed for a few minutes and indulge in playing with my new round belly.

IMG_5102.thumb.jpeg.e54e202c3bf9394d17ca32f108077d53.jpegI know it’s mostly bloat, but, with how much I’ve been eating, it’s hard for me to believe it’ll stay just bloat. I haven’t really even been eating a crazy amount of food—just grazing during the day and then having a big dinner. Tonight was some greasy fried rice and chicken pad Thai, followed by ice cream and Oreos, my new nightly treat.

and then here I am after a day of not-quite-stuffing-but-definitely-indulging: 

IMG_5038.thumb.jpeg.170ebe1d13cf0458d96ec358c0e47045.jpeg

IMG_5071.jpeg

IMG_5053.jpeg