Former Fitness Coach Turns Into Softening Food Baby Queen

• Curvage Model
36 minutes ago, prince of fools said:

This is the best thread on this site! You’re adorable, sexy and I love how much you contribute! 🤯 

Awwwwww 🥹🥹🥹🥹 thank you !!!! Also what do you mean by contribute???? Hahaha 

2 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

That feeling when you are about to unbutton your pants and release your belly.... aaaaaahhhh so priceless!!

Also... I have discovered new rolls, or maybe they have always been there... but now they have expanded!! hahahah

IMG_5683.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

IMG_5685.jpg

IMG_5686.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

You look soo happy to get that chubby belly out of those tight jeans

That feeling when you are about to unbutton your pants and release your belly.... aaaaaahhhh so priceless!!

Also... I have discovered new rolls, or maybe they have always been there... but now they have expanded!! hahahah

IMG_5683.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

IMG_5685.jpg

IMG_5686.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

Love how you have embraced thickness

i get that it is a process for you.

But know that you have made yourself that much sexier. Most men prefer curvier women. And look look amazing

plus, you reply more than any woman on here… lol

so dedicated! 

3 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

IMG_5683.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

IMG_5685.jpg

IMG_5686.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

Can't do nothing but love that smile, I couldn't get tired of seeing that soft belly and them back rolls😍

3 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

Esa sensación cuando estás a punto de desabrocharte el pantalón y soltar la barriga.... aaaaaahhhh que impagable!!

Además... he descubierto nuevos rollitos, o quizás siempre han estado ahí... pero ahora se han ampliado!! jajajaja

IMG_5683.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

IMG_5685.jpg

IMG_5686.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

Hermosa mi amor sigue así creciendo mas y más 😍😍😍💖💖💖

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, Jelly55 said:

Love how you have embraced thickness

i get that it is a process for you.

But know that you have made yourself that much sexier. Most men prefer curvier women. And look look amazing

plus, you reply more than any woman on here… lol

so dedicated! 

I’m embracing my curves a little more each day. And it feels Amaaaazzziiinnggg!!! 🥲🥲🥲🥲

I am starting to realize that now! I guess super skinny was not the way to go 😅

aww really!? I know I haven’t been as active , but I do make an effort to reply to everyone !😊

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, bellylover94 said:

Can't do nothing but love that smile, I couldn't get tired of seeing that soft belly and them back rolls😍

Hahahah if you guys could feel the rolls… they are so soft hahhahahah ! That’s the only thing I like about them . I’m still in a love hate relationship with them 

1 hour ago, PeakyPooky said:

I’m embracing my curves a little more each day. And it feels Amaaaazzziiinnggg!!! 🥲🥲🥲🥲

I am starting to realize that now! I guess super skinny was not the way to go 😅

aww really!? I know I haven’t been as active , but I do make an effort to reply to everyone !😊

Meant to say anyone… 😂 

5 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

IMG_5683.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

IMG_5685.jpg

IMG_5686.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

The Darkside of foodb**s is starting to show on you and you look a goddess😘

What did you eat?

16 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

Hahahah if you guys could feel the rolls… they are so soft hahhahahah ! That’s the only thing I like about them . I’m still in a love hate relationship with them 

Oh to be able to actually feel them… guess it would be the most popular attraction on any curvage theme park

As a girl who has gotten fat, I can totally relate to the love/hate relationship with it but once you do love the weight (and I feel you will) then you're going to want to push it just a little further until.befire you know it, you find yourself turned on completely by getting fat. 

I'm up 90lbs now and I can't wait to just pile more on. Not saying you're gonna get that much into it but the process does become clearer x 

You are absolutely hot my love, can't wait to see you get more relaxed into your weight. Such a turn on hehe

• Curvage Model

Some fans are asking me to do a t!k tok live today while eating … should I do it? Makes me kinda nervous to be so out there hahahhahahahahaha 😅😅😅😅

I mean I know I post videos about it… but being live is completely different 😅😅😅

22 minutes ago, PeakyPooky said:

Some fans are asking me to do a t!k tok live today while eating … should I do it? Makes me kinda nervous to be so out there hahahhahahahahaha 😅😅😅😅

I mean I know I post videos about it… but being live is completely different 😅😅😅

do it without fear

It will be funny 😊

yesss!! it will be fun 

• Curvage Model
On 3/7/2024 at 8:20 PM, Simplesnapper said:

It’d give you a better view of the scene, some inspiration for future content by seeing all the creative models here, and maybe even planting the seeds for future collabs 👀. By the way who are following atm?

I believe I’m following Kandi Kane , fafalicious, and a new girl I can’t remember her name 🥲