Former Fitness Coach Turns Into Softening Food Baby Queen

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, fine_as_hell said:

The worst news im hearing this weekšŸ˜­ but don't worry, we will pamper you right up there again and then some morešŸ¤­

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news hahahha , but we will have the food baby back in nooooo time!! today we made some progress, it appeared after the two bomb mexican hot dogs I ate hahahahh

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, fine_as_hell said:

HAHAHAH there is no way šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the obvious answer is YES. Id love to see your coworkers with the fat ass and the burpy one hahahahah. This is about to be one hell of a business with you being the CEOšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

PEAKY POOKY ENTERPRISES!!!!!!

Leonardo Dicaprio Enthusiasm GIF by Jordan Belfort

8 minutes ago, PeakyPooky said:

I haven't browsed much! whenever I am on, I am usually replying to comments and dms! hahaha but i have followed two models! should I be following more ??

Itā€™d give you a better view of the scene, some inspiration for future content by seeing all the creative models here, and maybe even planting the seeds for future collabs šŸ‘€. By the way who are following atm?

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, A passerby said:

I have NO idea how it works, but there is this thing called treatstream.com where one of the girl cited on one popular discussion(Nicolet) can get food sent(donated) to her during lives. Again I have no idea how it works precisely

I am going to look into it!! hahah that would be so awesome!!!

Guest bigbellyman1220
4 minutes ago, PeakyPooky said:

I have run out of ideaaasss ahahahha what do you guys want to see??!!

Hi, You look amazing! How about a clip where you dance a bit in a gym outfit or similar, and take a snack break afterwards. Maybe remake it in 6 months to a year in the same outfit?Ā 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, bigbellyman1220 said:

Hi, You look amazing! How about a clip where you dance a bit in a gym outfit or similar, and take a snack break afterwards. Maybe remake it in 6 months to a year in the same outfit?Ā 

ok! hahaha I do love dancing so I can totally do that hahahah

I absolutely love that gif! Maybe something from that angle or even a side view on all fours? I know I for one go crazy at the sight of a gut left to itā€™s own devices under the full effect of gravity on all fours šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ¤¤

Another great one is from behind with the same pose where unbeknownst to you your belly hang is visible between the legs! My god is that spectacular šŸ˜šŸ’ÆšŸ˜šŸ˜ŽĀ 

1 minute ago, PeakyPooky said:

That feeling when you are about to unbutton your pants and release your belly.... aaaaaahhhh so priceless!!

Also... I have discovered new rolls, or maybe they have always been there... but now they have expanded!! hahahah

IMG_5683.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

IMG_5685.jpg

IMG_5686.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

That isnā€™t a food baby anymore! You are plumping up quite a bit. I see you are going soft on all your workouts besides belly day šŸ˜‰ soon we will wonder if youā€™re carrying food triplets!

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, A passerby said:

Lol I was just quoting SpongeBob, you definitely are as hot as a jalapeƱo and thatā€™s a good thing

Hahahah I must be honest, I never really watched spongebob!!! hahahha I was more of a telenovela - disney watching kid ;)Ā hahahah but thank you !! I appreciate the spicy compliment ;)

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, liamgallagher222 said:

I absolutely love that gif! Maybe something from that angle or even a side view on all fours? I know I for one go crazy at the sight of a gut left to itā€™s own devices under the full effect of gravity on all fours šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ¤¤

Another great one is from behind with the same pose where unbeknownst to you your belly hang is visible between the legs! My god is that spectacular šŸ˜šŸ’ÆšŸ˜šŸ˜ŽĀ 

oooooooooooooooo did I just get turned on by that !!!????? that sounds hot... im not going to lie... I will do that next ;)

Lick Please GIF by SALXCO

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, SodamFat said:

That isnā€™t a food baby anymore! You are plumping up quite a bit. I see you are going soft on all your workouts besides belly day šŸ˜‰ soon we will wonder if youā€™re carrying food triplets!

FOOD TRIPLETS!!! HAHAJAHH YESSS THAT IS EXACTLY IT!!!!Ā 

9 minutes ago, PeakyPooky said:

That feeling when you are about to unbutton your pants and release your belly.... aaaaaahhhh so priceless!!

Also... I have discovered new rolls, or maybe they have always been there... but now they have expanded!! hahahah

IMG_5683.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

IMG_5685.jpg

IMG_5686.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

Your reaction to it is priceless šŸ« 

• Curvage Model
On 2/12/2024 at 11:42 PM, PeakyPooky said:

The TikTok that started it all šŸ„¹šŸ«¶šŸ¼ hahah thank you everyone for the amazing responses and for welcoming me!! I will catch up to the rest of the comments tomorrow ! Love you all šŸ„¹šŸ«¶šŸ¼ ( this was November.. Iā€™ve definitely gained some weight since this food baby! Lol )Ā 

IMG_5022.jpeg

I think i need to recreate this food baby with the same clothes and same audio... and see how much my foodbaby and rolls have grown hahahhah

48 minutes ago, PeakyPooky said:

IMG_5683.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

IMG_5685.jpg

IMG_5686.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

Oh no ma'am, those are new! Also, you have the cutest belly ever! šŸ„°šŸ˜‰