🐮Juicy Angel 2024| My weight gain journey 💕

52 minutes ago, Juicyangel said:

New year, new thread, and new gluttonous adventures! I'm very excited to kick off this year's thread!!🥳🐮

For those who don't know me, my name is Avril and I love to eat, I am from Argentina and I am 24 years old, this year I celebrate 4 years as a model here and since I met this incredible community, I love living this lifestyle and I really enjoy every kg of my body😋

In this thread we can share my feede lifestyle together🥰 for a 2024 full of food and pleasure

I love you🫶🏻💕 Juicy x

IMG_0723.jpeg

IMG_0726.jpeg

IMG_0727.jpeg

your belly stretchmarks are so cute, your sparkly eyes too - it's insane you're truly a gordita in every sense now ❤️ hard eating paid off haha. You getting out of breath walking around yet? Also in that mall(?) did anyone stare/comment?

58 minutes ago, Juicyangel said:

New year, new thread, and new gluttonous adventures! I'm very excited to kick off this year's thread!!🥳🐮

For those who don't know me, my name is Avril and I love to eat, I am from Argentina and I am 24 years old, this year I celebrate 4 years as a model here and since I met this incredible community, I love living this lifestyle and I really enjoy every kg of my body😋

In this thread we can share my feede lifestyle together🥰 for a 2024 full of food and pleasure

I love you🫶🏻💕 Juicy x

IMG_0723.jpeg

IMG_0726.jpeg

IMG_0727.jpeg

Looking fantastic! Though it's funny, with that outfit, it feels really close to a cosplay of Misty from Poke'mon. 😂

pokemon GIF

10 hours ago, Juicyangel said:

I love you🫶🏻💕 Juicy x

IMG_0723.jpeg

IMG_0726.jpeg

IMG_0727.jpeg

Beautiful 

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, legourmand said:

your belly stretchmarks are so cute, your sparkly eyes too - it's insane you're truly a gordita in every sense now ❤️ hard eating paid off haha. You getting out of breath walking around yet? Also in that mall(?) did anyone stare/comment?

Oh thank you so much 🥺💕💕💕 Yes of course, people ALWAYS look at me, and their eyes go straight to my belly lol, men like it, women are disgusted by it 😆😆

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, legourmand said:

Yeah! For weeks it has been more difficult for me to do everything, before I did it without much problem, but now I notice more difficulty in moving or getting into certain seats 😳😳