NEW MODEL - My boyfriend challenged me to gain weight ​🐷​

Guest Johnny18

Sounds like you have a boyfriend who truly appreciates seeing you grow and quite the story about what happened from before. 
Well it sounds like you've found the right site and I'm sure you'll enjoy each moment. Nice comparison shots b/a too - such progress

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, arquimedes said:

Welcome ☺️

It'll be interesting to see you get chubbier

My boy asks me to gain more weight because he likes big bellies more than anything and I have already told him that my belly makes me gain weight but also my butt and my legs but I confess that I am afraid of gaining weight although it would be interesting feel it 🤔

35 minutes ago, Piggy Mochi said:

Every time this website surprises me more ❤️ and I hope to feel very comfortable 🤗

And yes haha I have gained a little weight or well I would say a lot because I have never had a belly like the one I have now but I feel good like this and it drives my boy crazy and I hope you too 🙊

image.thumb.jpeg.d8d515d80008657178659fb9e55a1854.jpeg

You look so HAPPY now !!! 💕😀👍

Guest Carcer89
2 hours ago, Piggy Mochi said:

Hello guys, it's a pleasure for me to meet you 🤭As you can see I'm new to this site and I feel very nervous NEW MODEL

I will tell you my story very briefly 😅 During my adolescence I was always too thin and I accept that my physique has never affected me but I always had the thought of gaining a few pounds and I never did anything to be able to achieve it although I tried to eat a lot to be able to go up but it was impossible 🤨 It was when I decided to take some pills to gain weight that a friend advised me and those pills made me gain a few pounds and my self-esteem improved 🥰It wasn't until this year when I met a very special and very attentive boy. I thought he was the love of my life. When I met him, we had a lot of chemistry and we started going out together very often and one day when we were already in confidence, he told me his secret and I was very amazed 🥶 He told me that he liked chubby women or women who had a belly CAN YOU BELIEVE IT 😧

I have never been obsessive about my physique but at that moment I was very surprised and it seemed a little strange to me but he explained everything to me about this fetish and I wanted to give myself the opportunity to meet him in March of this year and I confess that since I discovered this beautiful fetish I am happier than before and that boy makes me feel very loved and beautiful and I began to enjoy food more to the point of exceeding my limits which made me gain a few kilos 🤭

And since then I have not restricted myself with food and that boy pampers me a lot, he keeps me fulfilling my cravings and buys me many delicious things and he also loves to cook so he prepares me some delicious recipes 🐷 

I am interested in continuing to gain weight, I feel sexier and my boy is more excited about my body becoming chubbier every day ❤️ That's why when he told me about this website, I didn't hesitate and agreed to create an account and learn more about this cute fetish and be able to see that women with bellies or fat ones are also beautiful for many of you😍

I would like you to ask me everything you want to know and so we can get to know each other better ❤️ I am interested in continuing to gain weight, I feel sexier and my boy is more excited about my body becoming chubbier every day

BEFORE:

image.thumb.jpeg.436fe8398ca18946796d217a9e71d2f7.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.63b3943259d15b54044a1173e74a37fb.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.79d96e8907829f303a55310686ab7cad.jpeg

AFTER:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Welcome to Curvage Piggy Mochi!

Thanks for sharing your story and the pictures, hope you continue to enjoy your journey.

Take care!

Guest Johnny18
3 hours ago, Piggy Mochi said:

The truth is that I am happier and I have learned to love myself more as I am and believe me, it attracts my attention to gain a few more pounds, although believe me, I am already very fat haha🙊 

image.thumb.jpeg.67a184bee9922141550223428246f2a7.jpeg

Oh, I wouldn't have thought you were fat. More curvy if anything and glad to hear you're feeling happy from this. The white and green stands out vibrantly and compliments nicely

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Thicktiger said:

Welcome and enjoy your journey of enjoying your new freedom to eat 

That's what I like the most: I can eat whatever I want without regrets, although I confess that I'm a little afraid of gaining more weight, even though it's inevitable 🤭

Hola! Bienvenida a esta hermosa comunidad. Tienes un espléndido cuerpo y tu pareja si que la pasa bien, sana envidia jaja. Espero que te sientes cómoda y gracias por compartir tu historia y tu progreso con nosotros. Recuerda que estamos aquí para apoyarte en todas tus decisiones y siempre haz lo que te haga más feliz y siéntete libre de hacer lo que quieras y sobretodo, ser feliz.

On 11/4/2023 at 6:39 AM, Piggy Mochi said:

Hello guys, it's a pleasure for me to meet you 🤭As you can see I'm new to this site and I feel very nervous NEW MODEL

I will tell you my story very briefly 😅 During my adolescence I was always too thin and I accept that my physique has never affected me but I always had the thought of gaining a few pounds and I never did anything to be able to achieve it although I tried to eat a lot to be able to go up but it was impossible 🤨 It was when I decided to take some pills to gain weight that a friend advised me and those pills made me gain a few pounds and my self-esteem improved 🥰It wasn't until this year when I met a very special and very attentive boy. I thought he was the love of my life. When I met him, we had a lot of chemistry and we started going out together very often and one day when we were already in confidence, he told me his secret and I was very amazed 🥶 He told me that he liked chubby women or women who had a belly CAN YOU BELIEVE IT 😧

I have never been obsessive about my physique but at that moment I was very surprised and it seemed a little strange to me but he explained everything to me about this fetish and I wanted to give myself the opportunity to meet him in March of this year and I confess that since I discovered this beautiful fetish I am happier than before and that boy makes me feel very loved and beautiful and I began to enjoy food more to the point of exceeding my limits which made me gain a few kilos 🤭

And since then I have not restricted myself with food and that boy pampers me a lot, he keeps me fulfilling my cravings and buys me many delicious things and he also loves to cook so he prepares me some delicious recipes 🐷 

I am interested in continuing to gain weight, I feel sexier and my boy is more excited about my body becoming chubbier every day ❤️ That's why when he told me about this website, I didn't hesitate and agreed to create an account and learn more about this cute fetish and be able to see that women with bellies or fat ones are also beautiful for many of you😍

I would like you to ask me everything you want to know and so we can get to know each other better ❤️ I am interested in continuing to gain weight, I feel sexier and my boy is more excited about my body becoming chubbier every day

BEFORE:

image.thumb.jpeg.436fe8398ca18946796d217a9e71d2f7.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.63b3943259d15b54044a1173e74a37fb.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.79d96e8907829f303a55310686ab7cad.jpeg

AFTER:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Gorgeous 😍

How big does your partner want you to get? 

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

Precioso 😍

¿Qué tan grande quiere tu pareja que crezcas? 

Hahahaha the truth is I still haven't decided whether to gain more weight 🤨 What do you say? 🙊

I have gained a lot of weight and look at the rolls I have on my back🐷😧

image.thumb.jpeg.6ff34a79ce0ba4220e2bda9a7c5fc81c.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c096ac4ee3d8a02421a3429c64eaabed.jpeg